Thread: Now constant headache..?

Now constant headache..?

Lately I have been noticing a slight headache on the upper right side of my head across from my right eye. I have always gotten headaches in this spot usually, but it is like the past week this headache has been pretty constant. It's not a horrible pain, I just know that it's there and its really scaring me. Of course my brain is going to cancer. I have been working 5 days a week 10 and a half hour days and am gone 12 hours a day with the drive and honestly my sleep has not been that good and I am constantly tired. I also had to work Saturday even though I couldn't sleep the night before. I am very stressed currently. I also know that I have been not been drinking enough water. I tried to drink some more today but it's no use. It's at least around the 6th day of having this and I am terrified...

Re: Now constant headache..?

How's the normal heart rate doing?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

That’s a very fair point. I can see how it seems like every week it’s something new with me. I’ve stopped worrying about my heart rate and now my mind is just focused on this constant headache. I’m not sure what to do or how to stop worrying. I’m always so afraid. I’m trying to drink more but I just am afraid of a brain tumor. I also heard it’s rare for them to cause headaches though

Lack of adequate sleep, low water consumption and stress are all major headache factors on their own. When combined, you're even more susceptible. Making changes for a couple days probably won't help. You need to make positive changes and then maintain those changes (e.g. better sleep, more water) in order for it to make any noticeable impact.

Thank you, Bin. I definitely need to start making healthier choices. This job is just so stressful on me and sleeping correctly is hard. I am just so worried. I’ve never had a headache last almost a week. And it’s in the same exact spot. I just am so convinced this is a brain tumor. Is it possible to have a headache for over a week and not be serious?

My grandma turned on a show last night about a girl with a brain tumor who went into surgery and died which really set me off a bit worse. I don’t really feel pain this morning just pressure. But also my brain might be too focused on it

My head is feeling a little better but then I can’t tell if it hurts or if it’s in my mind

My head doesn’t hurt horribly. It just feels off still.

Could anxiety be causing this? I just feel pressure in my head and I can’t stop thinking about it

Thread Information