Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart palps bringing me down

Re: Heart palps bringing me down

Thank you for your reply. I live in a very stressful house hold look after my Nan whose memory is failing her and last November I had to perform cpr on her too. My grandad has takes ill quite a lot and my Mum was made redundant and then to top it all off I woke up a 3 in the morning just after new year to find my grandads car being broken into and he threatened to kill my mum and me. So the past few months have been horrible so I think all this led up to my huge anxiety attack I had on Christmas day and had continuous anxious thoughts ever since.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Had another bad panic attack today. I'm still obsessed with my heart as my pulse always feels fast even though my mum says it feels steady. Suddenly today I let my fear take over my heart began to race and I had a couple of palps one after the other and I thought this is it. I'm so disappointed in myself. I haven't eaten a full meal since Christmas. I went for a talk for CBT and now I'm on a waiting list that will take months.
    Right now I'm on my period and on top of that I have a cold and cough so all this with the constant anxiety isn't helping.
    Can anyone help me please I feel so alone and my health is all I think about 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    Can anyone help me please I feel so alone and my health is all I think about 24/7.
    Why not check out the FREE CBT offered here? Start working on yourself using the workbooks and advice.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information