Page 71 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Even the church is getting in on it!

The Church of England has also issued guidance to parishioners on how to avoid spreading the virus, including the washing of hands, using sanitisers and refraining from dipping the bread in the wine at the Eucharist.
    However, the church said use of the common cup for communion could continue unless the virus was declared a pandemic.

Shot over the bows guys. Please keep it civil - you know who you are. Humour is fine but when posts verges on personal attacks, you’re breaking forum rules.

We’re monitoring and will take action if we think this is getting out of hand.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Coronavirus fear

Approximately 0.00005% of the Chinese population have the virus. And of those, 1-2% are fatal cases.

You are massively overreacting. Perhaps you should stop watching the news and reading the papers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Shot over the bows guys. Please keep it civil - you know who you are. Humour is fine but when posts verges on personal attacks, you’re breaking forum rules.

We’re monitoring and will take action if we think this is getting out of hand.

Pip
    Yep I know who I is boss 😭😭 Apologia

I guess this China virus gig is makin folk what is normally civil all edjy n cranky (not that we wasn't cranky to begin with) ok then just edjy n nervy

The incubation period is 2-14 days, period. The fact you read that it could be 24 days has been discarded by WHO, as indicating people who have had a second exposure during the period.

Hey guys, I'm trying to stay off the news but I accidentally saw the cover of a newspaper that just said the number of deaths doubled? I'm freaking out so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brunamateus View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to stay off the news but I accidentally saw the cover of a newspaper that just said the number of deaths doubled? I'm freaking out so bad
    So what? Numbers go up, and will eventually double. That's how numbers work.

Exactly. A very small number times two is still very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    I heard from a friend they had heard they’re advising to keep cats indoors due to coronavirus?!? I think that’s madness there is no way my cat is going to become a carrier where I live!! Got fetch your mice wee man just avoid the snakes and bats!!!
    Yeah but what if your cat brings home a dead bat? I can literally write the thread just based on reading experience

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

But doesn't that mean the virus is more deadly than what we thought? Is it still at the 2% range?

Page 71 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread Information