Page 5 of 384 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus fears worsening

So why are you watching the news?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well I'm not directly watching it I frequent view news websites thats just full of information about the outbreak

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    A few hundred people out of 7.5 billion on earth have caught a respiratory virus. We're good.

Re: Coronavirus worries?

All threads about this have been merged. Please post your concerns on this one thread. Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

OK hands in the air, I've been freaking out about this story too. Probably the fact Mrs F does indeed have a weakened immune system along with underlying health conditions. Epilepsy, crohns disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia. Also my Dad is 90.

I'm not worried about myself because my immune system is pretty good and general fitness much better than it was 14 or 15 months ago. Also not worried about the dogs unless its jumped species again.

Maybe I should stop buying the Daily Mail, that newspaper seems to delight in bearing ill news.

Good grief I really do need to revise my reading material. I've just read about the WHO committee that are not reconvening until 10 days time, so this tangovirus must be really serious then.

This...https://honda-tech.com/forums/genera...3344881/page2/ is very revealing too. Nebraska doctors telling it like it is, that we should be more concerned with seasonal flu.

Why do I keep buying into the 'doom peddlers' rubbish??

Fishman is right. It's another media hysteria gig.

Ii imagine most folk here got pneumonia at some time in your lifes right and yous still living.

Diarrhea, cough, fever, feel weak. Compare that to other shit we've all got or had.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1233 View Post
    Okay so this virus has now reached France and is asymptomatic (people with no symptoms can pass it)
    I literally have nothing else to say because im getting painfully worried now.
    The news is not helping

Hey bro do yousself a favor and turn off the hot damn tv. Stop reading news does a month. Then it will be gone.

I remember when the Aussie flu threads were in full swing on here. One Aussie member posted asking why we are all calling it Aussie flu when they just call it the flu.

Does a good "crisis" relieve the tedium of everyday life for some people?

Page 5 of 384 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information