Page 91 of 384 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

I read there was a case in Switzerland could this affect my travel plans in April? Will travel in Europe be banned or am I over worrying?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I read there was a case in Switzerland could this affect my travel plans in April? Will travel in Europe be banned or am I over worrying?

who knows at this stage, people around me seem unnerved by it all. My colleague is going on a cruise this weekend and she isn’t fazed. My other colleague has offered her face masks (she got them when she was hospitalised with the flu) and she just laughed and said ‘if I get it I get it’! Wish I could be more like that. I spoke to another colleague today too who is based on Italy and he said it’s a bit worrying around there at the moment but he’s sure it’ll all be sorted.

make sure you’re insured, I don’t think you’re covered if you just bail but you will be if flights are cancelled and you have no choice. I’m going to London in April to see a show, I am insured but I don’t think I’d be covered even if it was under quarantine. There are a few countries who have had just one infected right near the beginning and that’s it. It’s a strange one.

The two cases from the UK who are currently in Japan after being taken ill off the cruise ship are apparently doing well. The wife’s pneumonia has almost gone and the husband who has a lot of underlying health issues has said he hasn’t even needed antibiotics and his pneumonia seems to be improving. There was talk of him going on a respirator but he said he didn’t in the end. So that’s good news x attached a link, he appears in good spirits

https://youtu.be/zTyX-YJPPgw

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbear View Post
    I like the sound of this, although where did you find all this out because I’m still only managing to find horror stories 😩
    Why are you looking for anything coronavirus-related? You know what you will find...Horror stories. Why fill your head with this stuff? What is the point and what good will it do?

who knows at this stage, people around me seem unnerved by it all. My colleague is going on a cruise this weekend and she isn’t fazed. My other colleague has offered her face masks (she got them when she was hospitalised with the flu) and she just laughed and said ‘if I get it I get it’! Wish I could be more like that. I spoke to another colleague today too who is based on Italy and he said it’s a bit worrying around there at the moment but he’s sure it’ll all be sorted.

make sure you’re insured, I don’t think you’re covered if you just bail but you will be if flights are cancelled and you have no choice. I’m going to London in April to see a show, I am insured but I don’t think I’d be covered even if it was under quarantine. There are a few countries who have had just one infected right near the beginning and that’s it. It’s a strange one.
    Yes I need to take insurance

My fear is the quarantine too seems awful and having anxiety I doubt it would do your mental health any good?

I reckon these all inclusive resorts are more at risk than your city break hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    And make sure to wear your big boy pants

Positive thoughts
    We can borrow yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the sound of this, although where did you find all this out because I’m still only managing to find horror stories ��
    I looked for facts! And I spoke to my dad he helped me put things into perspective

I just saw from our news station that a CDC official says it's not IF t's coming, it's WHEN. And people need to be prepared for business and schools to close when it happens.

I know that taking my daughter out of school is crazy but with her asthma and having a 2 year old it terrifies me of then catching it. All I have seen about it is that its past the point of containing it and they dont know if warm weather will make it go away. Its going crazy in the middle east where its warm so thats not a good sign.

Watching diamond Dave has made me feel calmer! He had it and pneumonia and didn’t even need antibiotics!

Page 91 of 384 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread Information