Page 80 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus in numbers/facts (COVID-19)

I wish we could have stats for every illness we worry about. This is fantastic!

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Utter BS, crappage and tosh!

There are 1,427,647,786 people in China. Approx 9 million people die each year, mainly due to the country's egregious levels of pollution. So all this scaremongering about a thousand or so people "dead" is a spit in the ocean for Chinese authorities.

People must remember that China is a massive Communist country with high levels of poverty. If you have poor sanitation, little food and no access to medical care poverty will obviously claim lives. Even the common cold can turn into pneumonia.

So as I said above - it's a crock of shit, designed to scare and divert attention away from the real problems we face as a global society
    China isn't doing what they are doing because they care about their two thousand dead citizens from the virus, they are worried that their economy will be quickly swirling down the tubes because of the global perception of "doing business with China/travel will make our employees dangerously sick".

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    The scary Chinese death rate is the rate you get with zero treatment of hundreds of thousands of infected people because you don't have the ICU capacity to cope. Elsewhere, the death rate will be much, much lower as long as the hospitals don't overflow with ICU cases. Most first world countries have an ICU capacity of between 1,500 to 3,000 beds, and the medical staff to run them.
    Is the Chinese death rate really scary? Don't think so bro given huge population

Hundreds of thousands sound like exaggeratin

Folk here got a funny idea of modern China what may of been true 50 year ago but not now.

To say that Chinese government don't care about Chinese dyin is kinda screwy. They care a lot more about their folk than Trumpists care about other yanks. Problems lack of communication between local government n central government. Central government is thousands a miles away on Beijing n can't be everywhere at same time. Local government messed up, not central government.

I suppose they could always vote their supreme leader out next time. No wait, oops

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I suppose they could always vote their supreme leader out next time. No wait, oops
    Chinese folk actually likes their supreme leader. As long as he keep moving that economy along. Local government a different gig. Little difference between gangster politician army police. All in it together.

I the only dude here what's been to China? I was there 2 monyth on a study visa but never studied jack shit, just had to pay advance for a school I never saw. A lotta Chinese speak English better than me. They got some smart dudes over there. I still wouldn't recommend goin there unless you with some one who speak Mandarin. It's a hellish place, too many folk. If only one on a thousand is a barsteward, that's millions a barstewards

Democracy is good in countries with history of democracy. It ain't good in countries without history of democracy. Ask folk in Iraq and Ghan what theys think about democracy.

Thailand got democracy but the army kick out the voted government if they doesn't like it.

Democracy in USA sucks a rats ass. Only 2 choices. Lobby groups what pay for special privelifgis. Money everything. Buy a gun

Hey Panicky Dude

I couldn't understand ICU, I had to search and it was a international Christian University in Tokyo. So I figured it was something with hospitals n came across this worth a read

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20200...7278128_3.html

ICU = Intensive Care Unit.

Page 80 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread Information