ICU = Intensive Care Unit.
    Thanks Carys 😷

I shoulda guessed but then I wouldn't know what that was any roads

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Happy to see media outlets have calmed down on scaremongering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Democracy is good in countries with history of democracy. It ain't good in countries without history of democracy. Ask folk in Iraq and Ghan what theys think about democracy.

Thailand got democracy but the army kick out the voted government if they doesn't like it.

Democracy in USA sucks a rats ass. Only 2 choices. Lobby groups what pay for special privelifgis. Money everything. Buy a gun
    Communism doesn't have a good track record. Democracy takes a long time to take root in countries that have a history of killing each other.

Ours and yours are dominated by a lack of choice. Then there are those across Europe who depend on endless coalition governments which can be hard since if they don't agree everything grinds to a halt as we have found the last few years.

But I'll take the ability to vote over not. And not being rounded up into an internment camp with no legal rights because the leaders fancy it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Communism doesn't have a good track record. Democracy takes a long time to take root in countries that have a history of killing each other.

Ours and yours are dominated by a lack of choice. Then there are those across Europe who depend on endless coalition governments which can be hard since if they don't agree everything grinds to a halt as we have found the last few years.

But I'll take the ability to vote over not. And not being rounded up into an internment camp with no legal rights because the leaders fancy it.
    Es corretto amigo

Countries what folk call Communist like China, North Korea ain't Communist, just dictatored.

Cuba is the only Communist country left and got the best healthcare n lowest poverty in south America. Yous can find their doctors in many other countries.

In USA n UK wes got dictators. So whats the point of voting

Don't got zilch wrong with coalitions. Better than a dictators government like in UK n UK. Coalitions works fine and dandy in Germany, Denmark etc. coz they got decent folk who's can work together. In UK n USA we is too polarized n just squabble.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

Cozza time difference n my bad sleep I get news before yous guys.

Just read that the Chinese is treating virus patients with anti- malaria drugs what work, I guess that's quinine but they doesn't say. Also blood salt? don't know what that is

Unfortunately things are not looking so good here in Japan - the number of cases is rising (even excluding the cruise ship) and the government and companies are cancelling meetings and events all over the country, and restricting the Tokyo Marathon to just professional runners. It feels like we're on the cusp of a sudden explosion in the number of cases. I've lived here since 1997, lived through earthquakes, tsunami, Fukushima nuclear meltdown and super typhoons, SARS, Ebola, Swine flu, etc. and never seen anything like this reaction by the authorities, so yeah, I'm getting worried now, I admit it. At this rate I may be on one of those air rescue flights back to Blighty.
    Last edited by Panicattacka; 18-02-20 at 04:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    Unfortunately things are not looking so good here in Japan - the number of cases is rising (even excluding the cruise ship) and the government and companies are cancelling meetings and events all over the country, and restricting the Tokyo Marathon to just professional runners. It feels like we're on the cusp of a sudden explosion in the number of cases. I've lived here since 1997, lived through earthquakes, tsunami, Fukushima nuclear meltdown and super typhoons, SARS, Ebola, Swine flu, etc. and never seen anything like this reaction by the authorities, so yeah, I'm getting worried now, I admit it. At this rate I may be on one of those air rescue flights back to Blighty.
    Some thing tell me your panicking unnecessary my man 😷

Japan got the most Chinese residents n most Chinese tourist outside China. So of course they gonna get a few cases

That Abe dude is a schmuck and like everywhere they ovetteactin but they just taking precautions. Don't forget they got fa Olympics comin up and want to get this flu under control by not taking any risks.

There gotta be thousands of Brits n Yanks over there in navy n teachin English. A lotta planes. Then what.

Chill out my man

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    This is on Japanese but you'll be able to read it unlike us other schmendriks here

https://www.newsweekjapan.jp/stories...post-92427.php

Do a googler n it say number of new cases in China decreasing.

I'd say we pretty close to a peak n them medics got it licked

http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20...217278321.html

Another ok article what counters the western imperial opinions. A lot of dudes here don't realize that what their saying in kinda racist

I was trying to figure out how long the guys on the cruise ship have been in isolation because it’s crazy that that couple caught it in isolation. I’m not sure where all this is going, but either way mum and I are relieved it’s not the barrage of news that was. Like the government said if over 100 people in the uk catch it they won’t bother isolating people in hospital or testing people. We just have got to get on with it. We will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 81 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread Information