Page 322 of 384 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    My work (Howco Group PLC) have been brilliant. We put measures in place to keep me safe and isolated at work before everyone else cottoned onto it.

I feel safer at my work than anywhere else outside of my home.
    That's great news Elen!! I'm sometimes guilty of imagining NMP admin are somehow exempt from life's troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Really hope that she is ok
    You're talking about Kiko. I do hope she's ok too, such troubled times...

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    There's a poodle in Tottenham that can tap dance
    There’s a sentence I never thought I’d read

Glad your Dad is going to be released to a home where he continue receiving good care.

That must be reassuring news, fishman. I hope they find your Dad an appropriate placement as soon as possible. At least the pressure will be off you.

Thinking of Kiko too..It must be so hard for her to cope in the face of such difficulties and trauma.

Hi guys, well he's home. The hospital said they were bringing him home and Age UK would be on hand to visit four times a day. I should imagine they couldn't find a care home to take him in these circumstances. I spoke to him on the phone and he's still slurring as much as he was over a week ago. I keep thinking 'stroke' but my family are tip-toeing around it, but then the hospital haven't said he's had a stroke. Anyway his mind is working ok so maybe me sticking a label on it is not important right now.

Pulisa I hope things are ok with your son, what a worrying time for everyone and Kiko too. We are thinking of you Kiko if you're reading this.

Scass, yes the tap dancing poodle, was it 'Alas Smith and Jones' or 'Not the Nine O'Clock News?'

Those living in the US can attest to the craziness taking place. Its literally changing hour to hour! As I said before, I'm not a sufferer but if I'm feeling like shit from the stress, I can only imagine how some of you feel.

My state was put on lock down today until June 10th. Essential services only of which I'm part of. The company is taking care of us but there's that dang niggle of fear (and rightly so) being in the high risk group. So far so good and all I (we) can do is follow the guidelines. My hands look like prunes from all the washing despite the cream ~lol~

None of us here (or anywhere) have faced a crisis like this in our lifetimes. It blurs the lines of politics, race, gender and health both physical and mental. Its already changed our lives and will continue to do so moving forward. All the data is pointing to the Summer before this wains. The repercussions economically and socially have already redrawn the lines. Things will be different moving forward in many aspects of our lives. Regardless, we have to go on with our lives regardless no matter where this road takes us. So one foot in front of the other until we come out the other side.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

FMP, what state are you in? We've been in "lockdown" for two weeks now. It isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    FMP, what state are you in? We've been in "lockdown" for two weeks now. It isn't too bad.
    VA. We'll see how it impacts my work. It was a bit crazy today for sure! A lot of people are panicking.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    VA. We'll see how it impacts my work. It was a bit crazy today for sure! A lot of people are panicking.

Positive thoughts
    Even people who don't have GAD/Panic disorder. I've seen it. People I never thought would breakdown in tears and worry. This damn virus has put the feeling of fear and stress on everybody.

Same over here in Aus,domestic violence is on the rise due to being coupled up inside.
    I live on my own and at the moment due to being in isolation heading on a downwood spiral,started talking too myself and replying.The care worker took my temperature and because it’s 38 I will be home for I don’t know how long.
    Finally got my meds at least that has calmed me a little.

Page 322 of 384 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast

Thread Information