Page 89 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus in numbers/facts (COVID-19)

Italy is now considered the European nation with more contaminated people... Don't know if you know this, but some dumba** came back from China at the end of January and infected a lot of people in Milan and it has now spred in different regions too.
    He didn't want to go to the hospital, it seems...
    People here are going totally crazy.
    Universities, airports, shops all closed... I'm strangely calm and collected right now, despite all of this

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Hey, just saw on the news that WHO issue that we should be getting ready for a pandemic event, I'm really worried now, and I'm from Portugal and Italy is really close from here and we do have quite a lot of tourists here as well, we don't have any cases just yet though but I'm starting to panic again because of this Italy outbreak and the amount of cases in sk is really triggering aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    Thank you glassgirlw!

You see thats what astonishes me about when you quit smoking how it knows how it lowers your risks of things like the ones you mentioned, I'm going to really try and have a think about getting on this!!
    thanks again youve helped alot!!
    to be 100% up front about me, I quit smoking cigarettes - but I do vape nicotine still. Even with that, I noticed a HUGE improvement in my breathing and taste buds within about a 1 month time frame. Flavors are so much better, I don’t get winded as easily (except right now as I still have this stupid post flu cough that’s driving me batty LOL) and I find my energy levels as a whole are greater. I was a pick a day smoker for 25 years (started really young). It will completely shock you how much better you feel pretty quickly!!

at some point I’ll give up the vaping too. Currently in the process of weaning down the nic levels so I’ll get there eventually!

Re: Coronavirus in numbers/facts (COVID-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko22 View Post
    Italy is now considered the European nation with more contaminated people... Don't know if you know this, but some dumba** came back from China at the end of January and infected a lot of people in Milan and it has now spred in different regions too.
    He didn't want to go to the hospital, it seems...
    People here are going totally crazy.
    Universities, airports, shops all closed... I'm strangely calm and collected right now, despite all of this
    Kiko, whereabouts in Italy are you if that's ok to ask? Sounds like the virus has been circulating for three weeks or so then. Look after yourself and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post

thank you for sharing x

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Nobody's forcing you to read them. Besides, the Daily Mail's just a comic for elderly racists
    Oh yes this!
    I

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...e-yet-who-says

Not sure if this is a reliable source but seems much less alarming than everywhere else!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51048366

Another good resource

Coronavirus worries?

Also when it says 5% are critically ill let me give you and idea of what being 5% of the population looks like!

I’m in the 5% of a health condition I have in 32 years I have met many many many different people all over the world only 3 people I have met in my lifetime have the same health condition as me that’s how small 5% is! (And that’s not coronavirus 5% lol)

I have only had flu twice in my adult life and only had a handful of colds. I used to believe my immune system was compromised but I was told it is healthy. Equally if you drink alcohol you weaken your immune system greatly and I don’t drink

Page 89 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread Information