Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus fear

The incubation period is 2-14 days, period. The fact you read that it could be 24 days has been discarded by WHO, as indicating people who have had a second exposure during the period.

Hey guys, I'm trying to stay off the news but I accidentally saw the cover of a newspaper that just said the number of deaths doubled? I'm freaking out so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brunamateus View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to stay off the news but I accidentally saw the cover of a newspaper that just said the number of deaths doubled? I'm freaking out so bad
    So what? Numbers go up, and will eventually double. That's how numbers work.

Exactly. A very small number times two is still very small.

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    I heard from a friend they had heard they’re advising to keep cats indoors due to coronavirus?!? I think that’s madness there is no way my cat is going to become a carrier where I live!! Got fetch your mice wee man just avoid the snakes and bats!!!
    Yeah but what if your cat brings home a dead bat? I can literally write the thread just based on reading experience

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

But doesn't that mean the virus is more deadly than what we thought? Is it still at the 2% range?

Quote Originally Posted by Brunamateus View Post
    But doesn't that mean the virus is more deadly than what we thought? Is it still at the 2% range?
    No it doesn't mean that.

The number of cases has also gone up hugely - did you see that mahoosive spike (that Trump and company didn't seem to understand !lol) that was brought about by them changing recording and tracking methods.

Re: Coronavirus worries?

I remembers back in them days when aids was a big feal, folk was saying what if mosquitoes was carriers. Never happened.

I don't seen any folk day this yet but flu is a seasonal gig right, and the countries worst affected is in winter now. Hot countries like Singapore, Cambodia, Oz don't got many cases. So you gotta reckon that however long it drag on for, it will lessen when weather warms up.

Yeah I did read something about that, I try not to dig to deep into the news lately because I always tend to get myself morre worried because of this coronavirus situation, I really just wish that some good news would come eventually

Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread Information