Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1233 View Post
    I appreciate this but it's the passing of the virus transmitted others while not showing symptoms which is the scary thing
    How is that any different than how the flu, cold or other upper respiratory virus is passed? Same Thing. You're contagious from day 1 before symptoms start showing.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    A virus is what it say, a virus. Season flu is a virus. Virus don't respond to antibiotic. If you visit yous doc with flu they'll tell yous to stay in bed and drink pints of water. There ain't no cure but it ain't necessary coz the body cures it.

This China virus is just another virus. Good folk is freakin coxza the way it been reported and coz it's a newbie.

I said enough already. Even da Fishman who has survived every disease known to man can't be assed to say any thing more.

It's a exaggeration.

Don't be fooled by names. Pig flu, bird flu, sars, ebola, it's all the same hot damn flu with a little twist.

If beubonic plague make a comeback then let's all freak.
    Spot on!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by wasdhu View Post
    This virus had me thinking about swine flu in 2009, when that was going around I remember not being that nervous about it. Now I'm terrified of the coronavirus. Does anyone remember if swine flu had this much panic back then? I was 10 so I don't remember, also because I didn't watch the news
    It was all over the UK media throughout. Much the same as Aussie flu, bird flu, etc. Lots of pandemic worrying making people think of films like Outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Pig flu was destructive to pigs
    No wonder the politicians are so worried then...they spend their noses in the trough all day long too

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    Did you ever see the news report on ebola that was going around. It had a man on the floor and someone pouring water over his head and giving him drinks of water , with the sombre news reporter explaining his suffering and symptoms . When the report was supposedly finished they forgot to turn off the camera and the guy on the floor sat up and someone handed him a load of notes which he put in his back pocket and he walked off .

That is what happens to cause panic and fear amongst us. News loves doom and gloom and if we are daft enough to fall for it then we need to remember that they are there to make money , misery makes them money .
    I don't remember that. I sounds like Damian Day off comedy Drop The Dead Donkey who was known for dunking cormorants in oil to get a photo for an oil slick report and how he would plant the same child's teddy bear at any disaster site he reported on.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I don't remember that. I sounds like Damian Day off comedy Drop The Dead Donkey who was known for dunking cormorants in oil to get a photo for an oil slick report and how he would plant the same child's teddy bear at any disaster site he reported on.
    lol think it was a real report if i can find i will post it .

Don't you get the feeling that Sky News/ the media in general are just desperate to get an actual diagnosed case over here? All these negative results must be so disappointing....

There will be a conflict of interests on Friday with Brexit Day and all that nonsense..especially if BoJo sneezes during any interviews!

I've been panicking again over all this today. Had a good morning at my social anxiety group and yet this evening I feel back where I was.

Don't you get the feeling that Sky News/ the media in general are just desperate to get an actual diagnosed case over here?
    Yes, I do get that feeling indeed! Then they can camp outside a hospital and continue to feed unabated fear to the masses, with an 'exciting' new development.
    Last edited by Carys; 27-01-20 at 21:54.

Honestly, I've only just heard about this today. If it ends up getting a ton of super spreaders, then I'd be really worried.

Where have you been Frank? Marooned on a tiny Pacific island?

Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information