Page 130 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    They are fabulous!
    Coronavirus The Movie starring Brad (S)Pitt....It'll happen

Trying to be rational here as I see that many of us here have been trying to do just that, but it's hard, it seems as if the death rate is getting higher and higher, in Italy there are already 80 deaths! In 2500 infected. Im trying to be rational as I have asthma I convinced myself that if I get it I won't survive, I'm 23 though but still, and the worse is I work as a recepcionist in a gym, I'm always handling money and talking to people even though I'm always washing and sanitizing my hands I can't help but freak out over this. I swear I'm trying to be rational, we had two positive cases here yesterday and now four.

Quote Originally Posted by jules321 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear it's in your county now. Have schools or businesses shut down b/c of it? Hopefully it will only be a single case.
    I've no idea about schools or businesses jules, though the person in question was infected in Italy according to a local newspaper. Of course they're not saying where in the county though nothing really changes, it was inevitable?

Regarding the media people may be interested to hear that Press standards are continuing to investigate what i reported about the Daily Mail for stirring up that people with beards are more at risk and Liverpool might not get the PL title. Hopefully they do something about the media.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Regarding the media people may be interested to hear that Press standards are continuing to investigate what i reported about the Daily Mail for stirring up that people with beards are more at risk and Liverpool might not get the PL title. Hopefully they do something about the media.
    Hi Phil,
    I think it’s good to point out when something is clearly meant to scare or rule people up.

Well, trip to vets I spoke of early, had to shake the vets hands (to note: myself and my mum had latex gloves on UNDER our normal gloves, and as soon as we got home, we threw the gloves in the washer). Not sure if that will help, but it was a precaution I wanted my mum to make for coming with me. Other than that, we didn't have any other physical contact with anyone, I waited with my dog at our car until we were called in, took about 20 minutes (vet left twice throughout the visit).

Had to open the door as it was a pull door (but like I said, had those disposable gloves on under my normal gloves).

Didn't notice anyone coughing, sneezing or anything, but wasn't in close proximity to anyone. Just paid and then left to come home. All the time throughout the vet visit (my dog is on steroids and an ear cleaning pump thing for his ear infection btw) I felt panicky, agitated and watching everyone, which is causing me more stress than necessary. Anyway, think I did my best as I could today. This is very exhausting.

Plus a 2nd case was just announced now here in Ireland. More numbers they mention, the more I become uneasy.
    Last edited by mischamoonlight; 03-03-20 at 21:45.

So I have a dry cough that I've just noticed today

and I developed cold sores on my lips yesterday

Coronavirus? I know symptoms can be subtle

Toby - you know we can't answer that question.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Damn.

Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    So I have a dry cough that I've just noticed today

and I developed cold sores on my lips yesterday

Coronavirus? I know symptoms can be subtle
    Or you just have a cough because the weather is slowly starting to change (I’ve had a cough and sinus issues myself) and the cold sores because of the weather and stressing yourself out, which causes flares of the cold sore virus. (I’ve had them on and off since my early teens) given the very small number of cases in the UK and the likelihood that you haven’t spent any extended close contact with someone that could of caught it, it’s highly unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Page 130 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast

Thread Information