Page 2 of 384 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Yh I try not to worry but I’m not even looking for it it came up on my social media. Even today my social media have seen it’s happened in America. Trying my best ignore!

I’m a bit concerned about this as I’ve got to go to London this weekend and I’m worried I might come into contact with someone. My mum who doesn’t have Anxiety equally shared my concern as it is a serious worry for anyone. I think we have to just carry on living and if we catch it we catch it if we don’t then we don’t! So I’m trying to not look at it. Staying positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not really a serious worry for anyone who has a normal and healthy immune system.

We'll be back to Brexit news next week. Remember "World War 3"?

Enjoy London! There will be the inevitable panic on here no doubt but the media love to stoke up doom and gloom scenarios so take it all with a pinch of salt! They would soon switch back to news of Harry and Meghan if they were to make an appearance/spout some more nonsense about their sense of non-royal duty etc etc

It was on the news this morning. It is not in the UK and only a few cases in USA and they say that is will never get here cos the chinese will deal with it.

You can't stop living because of something that will never happen.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm sure Donald's hot air will nuke the pesky virus in the US and it's probably fake noos anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's not really a serious worry for anyone who has a normal and healthy immune system.

We'll be back to Brexit news next week. Remember "World War 3"?

Enjoy London! There will be the inevitable panic on here no doubt but the media love to stoke up doom and gloom scenarios so take it all with a pinch of salt! They would soon switch back to news of Harry and Meghan if they were to make an appearance/spout some more nonsense about their sense of non-royal duty etc etc
    Thanks lovely I’m terrified as it’s my first time going since I’ve been poorly with anxiety and panic BUT I’m doing it and have a hospital appointment whilst I’m there so it’s a bit of a productive trip in the sense of doing few things at once. Never the less it will be lovely to have my final break before I finish my degree xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coronavirus fears

I am very scared about this outbreak in China that has killed 17 people and infected hundreds. Many news websites are saying it could 'mutate', 'spread to Britain' and 'kill millions'.
    How can I relax myself about this?

Re: Coronavirus fears

Well if it helps - don’t read the news - especially the ones that are well known for scaring people.
    Also you need to look at the preventative measures that are being being put in place and the fact that it seems for most people it’s like a bad cold.

Re: Coronavirus fears

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I live in a major urban center in the US so am very concerned! Hopefully they can contain it

Page 2 of 384 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information