Page 21 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    So paranoid tonight about Coronavirus ! Been emailed that people at my UNI from wuhan have been put into isolation and then I had a runny nose tonight I wish I wasn’t this paranoid xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So we're in a club now Phoenix of people being isolated nearby us!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    So we're in a club now Phoenix of people being isolated nearby us!

I don’t wanna be in this club where are you dude??

Re: Anyone else in a panic over new coronavirus?!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Hopefully the 2% is reduced as they collect more data since it's expected to be an overestimate. However, looking at flu deaths alone in the UK we see around 8000 a year.

No one seems as concerned about 8000 but then the press don't jump up & down about it unless it's a bad year anyway.
    Yes. Over 8,000 flu deaths in the US already, always over 10,000. Even if coronavirus explodes uncontrollably it likely wouldn't be anything much different than how we treat the flu these days.

There are already several pharma companies and governmental health organizations that are expecting vaccines to be done in a few months as well.

I don’t wanna be in this club where are you dude??

Hahaha yeah better to not be in it than be in it but it's still ok! I'm in the Chicago suburbs, USA.

Hahaha yeah better to not be in it than be in it but it's still ok! I'm in the Chicago suburbs, USA.

I’m really getting paranoid that I have a sore throat now!!! Yet no one in the UK has it yet they say the only way I would have caught it is through the air or if I touched something and then touched my mouth or my face

I’m really getting paranoid that I have a sore throat now!!! Yet no one in the UK has it yet they say the only way I would have caught it is through the air or if I touched something and then touched my mouth or my face

Almost everybody I know has reported having this virus I have it. My friend next door. My 2 brothers. My partner. My mother. They all report the same symptoms I've got. Non of them are actually over it either. My brother said he's had it 4 weeks. My friend who seen me today said he's had it since before Christmas and he's still having flu like symptoms.

It's that time of year, but this isn't a normal flu. I'm not saying it's coronavirus lmao I'm not worried over it. I'm just saying whatever we've had is a different type of flu.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Almost everybody I know has reported having this virus I have it. My friend next door. My 2 brothers. My partner. My mother. They all report the same symptoms I've got. Non of them are actually over it either. My brother said he's had it 4 weeks. My friend who seen me today said he's had it since before Christmas and he's still having flu like symptoms.

It's that time of year, but this isn't a normal flu. I'm not saying it's coronavirus lmao I'm not worried over it. I'm just saying whatever we've had is a different type of flu.
    I defo had a horrible cold/flu virus two weeks ago it left me in bed all week and having panic attacks! So perhaps it’s lingering? Or I’m run down and now caught the Coronavirus?!? Panicking now

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Remember it's less effective at killing you than the simple no bells & whistles flus we get every year. I've had pneumonia as an asthma sufferer and a week in hospital and the resulting months resolving low platelets wasn't much fun but I'm still here. My elderly mother beat her pneumonia on top of COPD, blood pressure issues, lack of mobility, etc. Anything will always claim more people with weaknesses but many survive them too.

I wonder how many other illnesses have killed people in our countries and yet no one seems to be as bothered about them because there is this coronavirus? Why worry about a lower mortality rate illness over something worse? Could the link be because it's being thrust down your throats as a big killer virus by journalist who profit from you reading their nonsense fear peddling?

I think it was pulisa who earlier commented how this was at least masking WW3. Funnily enough Iran recently attacked the US again and rather than the multiple doom laden threads we expereinced last time we had a giant tumbleweed. But then the media are going buts about coronavirus and the attack barely seemed to feature. Could that be an important point to consider?
    This is why I have a tin foil hat Terry.

Fwiw from what I have read, sore throat and runny nose are not symptoms of coronavirus anyway.

Fwiw from what I have read, sore throat and runny nose are not symptoms of coronavirus anyway.

Thank you

Page 21 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread Information