Page 23 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower318 View Post
    My husband is still very concerned and he wants me to take our daughter out of school if it comes to our state. Hes convinced that this is going to kill everyone it touches and mutate to the point we all end up with feathers and scales and walk around mooing.
    You've got greater worries from anti-vaxxers making your daughter's school susceptible to measles than you do of coronavirus, especially one that kills everyone or mutates us into feathery creatures.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Yep what I predicted already happening. Chinese being given shit on the streets and shops and chow joints not letting them in. In Asian countries like Vietnam and Thailand where their hated any roads. I know some folk is fulla schadenfreude to see them gettin a taste of their own medicine coz they is racist theirselfs but it don't make it right. As a black tranny I got given shit in China but don't hold no grudge. Racists is everywhere. Every race thinks it's the best, or the most normal.

I'm guessing my media sources is different to other folk here, but any roads.

Japanese government sent charter plane to collect 200 nationals from Wuhan. They thought they'd be able to go home but is all holed up in a hotel near the airport for who knows how long. As if that don't sucks a rats ass, the name of the hotel got out. The owner ain't happy.

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    You've got greater worries from anti-vaxxers making your daughter's school susceptible to measles than you do of coronavirus, especially one that kills everyone or mutates us into feathery creatures.

Come on now. It could be super cool to have feathers! I personally have always want a big squirrel or fox type tail.

While you Brits was asleep, WHO declared a state of emergency to scare countries what aint doing enough to get their finger out.

SARS fatalities was 10%, this still stuck at 2%.

The way I see it, the way countries deal with this shit is no more than a sign how paranoid and authoritarian they is. China and Philippines as you'd expect really freakin, other Asian countries is business as usual. If you feel sick put on a paper mask if yous can find one so as not to infect others and stay at home. To me that is common sense.

Apparently folk can't get masks because Chinese tourists in them countries for loonie new year is buying suitcases full
    Last edited by lebonvin; 31-01-20 at 05:47.

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I nor my brothers haven't had any of the injections you're meant to growing it. Not through choice, but we didn't go to school to get them. Still not had them. My brother who had absolutely no vax growing up was a teacher, and now an officer. He still hasn't had them. We're just lucky cases no doubt, but the people who are refusing to vax their kids are not increasing any likely hood of your child getting the illness. If they've had the vax they'll be fine anyway

FWIW my son is all vaxed up.

Apparently Dettox spray protects against the coronavirus..or so it says on the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Apparently Dettox spray protects against the coronavirus..or so it says on the bottle.
    It's not pandemic at the moment so you'll be ok pulisa I found 2 great videos from a British doctor that discussed the virus in detail without the sensationalism. He's got another 2 he posted after this.

Re: Thailand journey - Coronovirus

It’s hit the Uk which is very worrying

Re: Thailand journey - Coronovirus

Its very unhelpful to come onto somebody elses' thread Phil and add this sort of statement (especially when they have to travel). It hasn't 'hit' the UK anyway, there are two confirmed cases which was to be frank - expected. What is very worrying is if it gets to countries that don't have robust healthcare systems. (Edited to add to the OP - Phil has severe contamination OCD.)
    Last edited by Carys; 31-01-20 at 11:05.

Page 23 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread Information