Page 323 of 384 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Great to here the meds arrived

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Trigger warning, sort of

ELDERLY COUPLE FEARED TO HAVE MADE HEARTBREAKING SUICIDE PACT AMID CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

A couple are feared to have made a bloody suicide pact to stab themselves to death amid the coronavirus pandemic.

A lifeless 82-year-old woman was found slumped near her disabled husband, 86, who was alive but suffering with serious knife wounds at their home in Tenerife.

Cops are investigating whether the tragic pair decided to end their lives because of the virus crisis.

This is so sad...

Its one thing to trigger and torture yourself if that's what you want to do to yourself Toby. Its another to spread your panic Totally unnecessary post!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

The saddest part is they probably won't be the last.
    That's why we need to be supporting our elderly neighbours where possible.
    (Says the old guy writing this)

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Trigger warning, sort of

This is so sad...
    Hmmm... I'll see your dire negative post and raise you....THIS!

Italian 101-year-old leaves hospital after recovering from coronavirus

The man, identified only as “Mr. P” by authorities, was born during the Spanish flu epidemic in 1919. Rimini's vice mayor Gloria Lisi told local media on Thursday that the 101-year-old was discharged from hospital in Rimini's and returned home after fighting off the infection in hospital.
    “Last week Mr. P. was hospitalised in Rimini after testing positive for Covid 19,” she said.
    “One detail that makes the life of this person truly extraordinary,” she added, “is that Mr. P. was born in 1919, in the midst of another tragic world pandemic ".“
    The Spanish flu was an unusually deadly pandemic that killed tens of millions of people around the world between 1918 and 1920. At least 600,000 people in Italy are estimated to have been killed during the outbreak.
    https://www.thelocal.it/20200327/italian-101-year-old-leaves-hospital-after-recovering-from-coronavirus

Ah-HAA! Take that!

Quote Originally Posted by PanickyGuy View Post

https://www.thelocal.it/20200327/italian-101-year-old-leaves-hospital-after-recovering-from-coronavirus

Ah-HAA! Take that!
    Haha, great stuff! Well done him and that's one in the eye for this effing virus. Screw you, corona! (Yes, I've anthropomorphized CV as an enemy force and this is a war)

Quote Originally Posted by PanickyGuy View Post

Ah-HAA! Take that!
    I'm saying the fact that they committed suicide is sad. They didn't even have coronavirus, they were just scared of it

I'm hoping that perhaps one bright side on the other end of all this is that there will be more widespread acknowledgement of mental health issues, as many "normal" people are very much indeed feeling anxious and will now have some semblance of understanding what others may go through on a daily basis.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    I'm hoping that perhaps one bright side on the other end of all this is that there will be more widespread acknowledgement of mental health issues, as many "normal" people are very much indeed feeling anxious and will now have some semblance of understanding what others may go through on a daily basis.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Yeah. That's what I've been thinking over the past month, I've said to family and friends - now the world feels and knows what the rest of us go through with anxiety and panic disorders. Glad you posted/brought that up that, Jray.

I think it’s important for all us HA sufferers to make a concerted effort to remember that many of our normal supposed “symptoms” have taken a dramatic backseat right now too. I shouldn’t speak for everyone, but I know mine have. I’m not having any of my typical variety of symptoms that I normally worry about right now. It speaks volumes that those have all but disappeared for me in the face of this very real pandemic. Food for thought

Page 323 of 384 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast

Thread Information