Page 325 of 384 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    So we're in the middle of a pandemic, with most countries on lockdown, and you want to ignore real life because it's too negative for you?
    Lol. Are you trying have psychological dig at me, boy?

As Terry stated, we're in the misc section, where world issues are discussed
    Lol. WTF? Don't bring his username into this. Are you trying to get something started between me and him now? You don't see me throwing another member's username at you, who told you that your post was totally unnecessary a few pages back, do you? BTW, funny how you ignored him and zeroed in on me.

And yes, the post that you're referring to is the list of flu cases. The mods deleted and then restored upon realising that they'd made a mistake
    I don't care if they did. It's still negative crap about people dying, regardless of the cause, on a website where a lot members here have fears about death and dying. Nobody wants to see or read that sh!t. That's inconsiderate and you don't even realize that.

But please, do continue to bury your head in the sand! You stomping your feet won't change reality
    Lol. There you go again. You're reaching!

Coronavirus worries?

I'm saying the fact that they committed suicide is sad. They didn't even have coronavirus, they were just scared of it
    Lots of people are scared of it, that’s why I don’t want to read sad stories about other people who are scared.

Quote Originally Posted by PanickyGuy View Post
    Lol. Are you trying have psychological dig at me, boy?
    It wasn't intentional, but the 'psychological dig' is clearly making you angry...

Lol. WTF? Don't bring his username into this. Are you trying to get something started between me and him now?
    Why are you paranoid? & his point still stands.

You don't see me throwing another member's username at you, who told you that your post was totally unnecessary a few pages back, do you? BTW, funny how you ignored him and zeroed in on me.
    I haven't had the displeasure of seeing you on here before today, if you think that it was anything personal

I don't care if they did. It's still negative crap about people dying, regardless of the cause, on a website where a lot members here have fears about death and dying. Nobody wants to see or read that sh!t. That's inconsiderate and you don't even realize that.
    What do you expect on a thread about a global pandemic? They haven't shut entire countries down for nothing.

And besides, Elen has already said that we're allowed to state facts.

Lol. There you go again. You're reaching!
    Only for my glass of water which is on the windowsill next to me

Anyways, I'm not gonna continue this. If you want to reply, fine, but don't expect a reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Lots of people are scared of it, that’s why we don’t want to read sad stories about other people who are scared.
    I'm with Scass on this one, Toby, I'm sorry, and trying to see the positive by posting about other dead teenagers isn't particularly helpful. If it helps you, you do you, but if any of us really feel it would help to hear these stories all we have to do is visit Google.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I'm with Scass on this one, Toby, I'm sorry, and trying to see the positive by posting about other dead teenagers isn't particularly helpful. If it helps you, you do you, but if any of us really feel it would help to hear these stories all we have to do is visit Google.
    I changed my post to say I instead if we because I didn’t want to assume! But if you agree then that makes 3 of us which is definitely a we.

Yes I'd totally understand your point, if I hadn't included a trigger warning (which I did!)

But that aside, it's the news. This is a thread in the miscellaneous section about the Coronavirus. I wasn't breaking any rules

& seeing the positive by posting about dead teenagers? I think you misunderstand. It was simply to reassure those who think that the virus is doing something that the ordinary flu didn't do anyway

It’s quite refreshing seeing what you’re like on other threads Toby. Remind me to do the same to you one day...

Just because you're not breaking any rules, it doesn't mean you're not acting in dubious taste. Additionally, there have to be ways of reassuring people that don't involve dead kids.

I know this is a stressful time, Toby, but this is why we all have to fight to keep our own excesses under control - in your case, it's the desire to seek out worst case scenarios and throw them at other people.

Oh, and posting a trigger warning directly above something you're writing isn't terribly helpful - trigger warnings work within individual threads because people can see the title and decide whether or not to click.

What is the matter with everyone?

I don't understand, I think it's unfair how you're all attacking me simply for making a comment about something that I thought was sad

Toby, as a socially awkward person, here's a guideline I use when I can't see why people are attacking me.

If one person's mad at me, it might well be them.
    If two people are mad at me, it might possibly be them.
    If more than two are speaking up, yeah, it's definitely me.

Page 325 of 384 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast

Thread Information