Page 34 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

The CDC says they are preparing for an epidemic so that's a little nerve wracking.

Who is CDC? Can't say I ever hearda the dude

He's rite tho - it's a flu epidemic

The CDC says they are preparing for an epidemic so that's a little nerve wracking.
    NO idea who CDC are - but I tell you this, the attitude of your leader to this, and the US in general (not you personally), has provoked panic in your people. Right, I've just deleted my following comments - as we've all been avoiding politics for the main LOL

What I find laughable about all this flu stuff, is that the same panic doesn't appear to be possible for Climate Change, which is probably going to be what gets us all in the not too distant future (especially when there are climate deniers in charge).

Snowygreen, do you know I thought that when I first saw the picture - ummmm - the driver/hazmat guy (not good optics) ? Then I read later on that the drivers had volunteered and chosen to not wear anything protective. They got 2 weeks off full pay after this little jaunt - no wonder they were all offering LOL !
    Last edited by Carys; 04-02-20 at 08:23.

Can't work out where foto was taken

Drivin on left, looks cold n wet, gotta be UK but driver in short sleeved .... I'll go for Oz or Singapore

Pic was taken in UK. I’m so confused by all of this. One minute I’m reading the most horrifying things, having the worst affect on healthy young people and the next that one the majority of healthy young people it’ll be no worse than a bad cold or a touch of flu. I am finding so many positive reports and just as many negative.

It’s becoming a bit obsessive now and I have to say I’m not helping myself.

I guess one good thing is the person who has recovered in the states. He had symptoms and a cough for a few days before he sought hospital treatment, approximately 2 weeks ago and nobody in that area appears to have come down with it. He developed pneumonia but a mild case.

Hot damn shoulda gone with my first guess, that's how gamblers lose when theys don't follow instinct.

Yep, the news is designed to scare good folk shitless. If it's a problem for any folk, turn off the TV n don't read news. Let it all happen n pass. Corona virus ain't nothing new, SARS n that middle East flu was corona.

I know, I’m a nightmare for reading Daily Mail and that’s probably the worst news outlet! Peoples comments don’t help either. Made the decision to skip past any Corona stories.

I’m my own worst enemy sometimes, glad I have you lot really! If no such site existed I would have absolutely lost my mind I’m sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbear View Post
    I know, I’m a nightmare for reading Daily Mail and that’s probably the worst news outlet! Peoples comments don’t help either. Made the decision to skip past any Corona stories.

I’m my own worst enemy sometimes, glad I have you lot really! If no such site existed I would have absolutely lost my mind I’m sure.
    That's good to hear Kirbear. We got an online yank version of your Daily Mail. For me it's unreadsble

Page 34 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread Information