Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Thanks much to all...it means a lot to me. I know our concerns aren't anymore than anyone else's. We're all in the same boat on this one. Were all concerned about our loved ones. A good friend of mine has an aunt/uncle/cousin all with covid and his mom (a health care worker in an assisted living facility) is in quarantine. But the good news is the cousin and uncle are off ventilators and gone home and the aunt (a nurse) is recovering at home. The aunt and uncle are not related.

God bless

Your wife is a star Novious, you should be very proud of her. Its not easy having an elderly parent in this situation is it. My own Dad has gone downhill this year, starting around the time this virus got noticed by the media. I'm sure the two are connected, he's 90 and at that age I think you need something to get up for in the morning. He is at home but visiting is restricted by the lockdown, its hard to deal with because I've always been there for him up until the CV pandemic.

As I thought, no Icke fans here then. Hardly surprising after he started saying CV didn't actually exist but that all the recent deaths are due to underlying conditions being put down to COVID. I assume this would require conspiracy on a monumental scale down to the very most junior nurses.

The stuff I considered credible were earlier in the interview when he was asked his opinion on major events like Kennedy's assassination being an inside job.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    As I thought, no Icke fans here then. Hardly surprising after he started saying CV didn't actually exist but that all the recent deaths are due to underlying conditions being put down to COVID. I assume this would require conspiracy on a monumental scale down to the very most junior nurses.
    How could he possibly know that COVID-19 doesn’t exist? He is not a doctor, he is not a scientist, he has absolutely no qualification or eduction within any field even remotely related to medicine yet he declares that people who’s life’s work consist of medicine, science and specifically epidemiology are all conspiring together and he’s seen through it. Delusions of grandeur doesn’t quite cover that, does it?

Icke and his kind love to baffle with bullshit and if you question him or people like him, you’re labelled a “shill” or “sheeple” who is too dumb to see anything that isn’t mainstream. Personally I just think it shows common sense but the internet has given a sense of importance and an audience to that guy who used to stand wearing a sandwich board with “the end is nigh” scrawled on it. Now they’re not seen as simple idiots, they call themselves “woke”.

I’ve seen colostomy bags less full of sh*t to be frank.

Is everyone on here keeping OK?

I've had a break from this site for the past week as before I felt as though I was getting a bit too emotionally involved on occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Copying and pasting from Facebook...give me a break. Trump is going to roll to victory in November. Just like he had the economy rolling before coronavirus. And he's the only politician in America that can bring the economy back... And America knows that.
    Many of us disagree and we hope to make our votes count in November.

Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy. Take good care.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Who cares about politics when keeping your loved ones safe is paramount?.
    It does not have to be either/or. You can care about politics and disagree with someone politically while wishing them and their family well as the same time.

Hope you and your loved ones stay safe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    How could he possibly know that COVID-19 doesn’t exist? He is not a doctor, he is not a scientist, he has absolutely no qualification or eduction within any field even remotely related to medicine yet he declares that people who’s life’s work consist of medicine, science and specifically epidemiology are all conspiring together and he’s seen through it. Delusions of grandeur doesn’t quite cover that, does it?

Icke and his kind love to baffle with bullshit and if you question him or people like him, you’re labelled a “shill” or “sheeple” who is too dumb to see anything that isn’t mainstream. Personally I just think it shows common sense but the internet has given a sense of importance and an audience to that guy who used to stand wearing a sandwich board with “the end is nigh” scrawled on it. Now they’re not seen as simple idiots, they call themselves “woke”.

I’ve seen colostomy bags less full of sh*t to be frank.
    Exactly. I just don't understand why he is given oxygen over this other than joke news articles. Why listen to someone no more qualified than any random person when you can listen to true experts? Celebrity, that's all it is. If Joey Essex started babbling about it he would get news coverage. Just look at the garbage Amir Khan came out with just like Icke.

Sadly, as you pointed out on the thread that has gone to the great NMP bone yard, shutting him down gives him notoriety. Amongst the believers it becomes more evidence of the deep deep deep state whoever trying to shut them down. Some will hear about it and watch it out of curiosity but will just laugh at him and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Some will hear about it and watch it out of curiosity but will just laugh at him and move on.
    And this is what I've done, I'm not a member of the David Icke fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    And this is what I've done, I'm not a member of the David Icke fan club.
    The thing is, Icke and his kind generally just babble a load of irrelevant nonsense that has no effect on anyone else. His silly “theories” about lizard people and other manner of garbage mostly flies over folks heads.

This, however, is not merely nonsense, it’s dangerous nonsense. This is a man with no scientific background whatsoever yet he is encouraging folk to basically ignore the science behind a very serious pandemic. How many of his audience will flout social distancing rules purely because he said that Covid-19 doesn’t exist? How many people will do so because they simply want to believe it doesn’t exist?

It’s not an exaggeration to say that this person may indirectly kill people with this latest babble. At a time like this, you don’t have to be a fan of his, you just need to lack critical thinking skills and, add the uncertainty of this outbreak to the mix, all of a sudden you’ve got a significant amount of people who think they’re not going to be infected because this clown says it doesn’t exist.

The scary thing is he doesn’t even believe this himself, he’s just jumping on to the idea and making a conspiracy out of it, all to inflate his bank balance. He’s a scumbag in my book.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

As you guys appear to like giving Icke so much free advertising, I thought you might like this vid in response to your ludicrous conspiracy theories that he's a millionaire "scumbag"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZ74X187l4

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast

Thread Information