Page 371 of 384 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3831

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    How have we not been nuked yet? I had a nightmare in which nuclear or thermobaric weapons were detonated to sterilize the population. It just keeps getting worse and worse!
    Ah, that really is a good idea. Rather than try to suppress a virus, find treatments and vaccination, we should just launch a nuke at the problem.

Stop it will you?

How have we not been nuked yet? I had a nightmare in which nuclear or thermobaric weapons were detonated to sterilize the population. It just keeps getting worse and worse!
    Oh not that old chestnut again!!

How have we not been nuked yet?
    Whats the connection to the pandemic? Can anyone explain. Frank, its clearly your dreams that are getting worse, as none of that weapon stuff has actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Ah, that really is a good idea. Rather than try to suppress a virus, find treatments and vaccination, we should just launch a nuke at the problem.

Stop it will you?
    Oh come on, it's clearly spiralling out of control! People are ignoring the suppression tactics and duke it out in the supermarkets! And it's mutating, to boot!

Blimey...That's a very specific and detailed dream! Did you survive intact?

Oh come on, it's clearly spiralling out of control! People are ignoring the suppression tactics and duke it out in the supermarkets! And it's mutating, to boot!
    "Duke it out" ? What's harry done now?

Tbh Frank my daughter drove us to a KFC in our county town this afternoon and the main roads were very quiet, I was expecting more traffic. So the lockdown looks to be holding, at least around here.

The rules are being followed here too. Sure, we have some idiots but it's not like the sensationalist stories of shoppers in punch ups I've seen in the media...But people get into fights all year round so what is one more reason?

When it's rioting in the streets we can think again but why judge anything based on a few stories?

Frank...I haven't acquired any nukes yet. Give me time, sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Frank...I haven't acquired any nukes yet. Give me time, sheesh
    I think you should unleash a load of giant glitter pooing unicorns on the world much like Mr Staypuft in Ghostbusters

Page 371 of 384 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast

Thread Information