Page 4 of 384 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Can you imagine the hordes of worried well flocking to the GP with sniffles aka coronavirus?! Pointless trying to get an appointment for anything genuinely urgent, I imagine..

Just carry on and enjoy London, Phoenixess. No need for any extra precautions other than avoiding people coughing and sneezing all over you which you would do anyway.

I had a bit of a blocked nose could I have it? I read it takes weeks to show the symptoms so maybe lots of us have it?

You're fine, Phil. No need to panic. Concentrate on your next holiday and where you are going to go (possibly not China)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    We’ve all survived SARS and EBOLA we can do this xx
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebola scares me, the breakout that resulted a few people in the US to get it and my son receiving special training and a white suit freaked me out. Too close to home.

just seen something about Scotland and now I’m even more worried as it’s mainly because the unis there. I also attend uni and it’s such a mixture of people from all over the place I’m terrified about it being in my uni.

Look... its a form of the flu and they can test to determine and go from there. Either way, the flu is WAY more common and causes more issues.

Fear if you must but common sense rules.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Worried About this Coronavirus

Hiiii okay, so please someone give me some insight. I’m freaking out. That Coronavirus is now in the US. It’s in Seattle and I’m freaking out. I’m in Northern CA. My husband says I need to chill. We don’t have any friends who have gone to China. Let alone left the country. But like what if people at the grocery store have gone?! Or things like that?!?!!! I have a little bit of a runny nose and like my body feels weird but it could totally be like from not eating enough today or allergies but my brain is playing the what if game. I’m so freaked out and worried about it.

Re: Worried About this Coronavirus

Yep... I literally just posted that we'd be seeing more and more threads about this.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 24-01-20 at 01:47.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    Crime doesn’t scare me I had two people threaten to kill me and stab me years ago so I’m aware knife crime is mainly someone you know they were bad neighbours who one then robbed my house and stole my independence. I’ve never lived alone since. But I didn’t get stabbed or die.

Coronavirus can do one. I’m hoping if I avoid sneezing people just in general I should be ok hey! We’ve all survived SARS and EBOLA we can do this xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a horrible experience to go through

People coughing & sneezing in general. Won't this 99.999999% more likely be from a common ailment? Therefore why signal to your subconscious to create a fear that it could be some deadly virus?

Coronavirus fears worsening

Okay so this virus has now reached France and is asymptomatic (people with no symptoms can pass it)
    I literally have nothing else to say because im getting painfully worried now.
    The news is not helping

Page 4 of 384 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information