Page 55 of 384 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

jray - really - no idea WHAT you are reading but it is deeply dubious, actually false.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    jray - really - no idea WHAT you are reading but it is deeply dubious, actually false.
    Wasn't me Cary.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I do apologise, it was most certainly not - I simply typed the wrong name after reading the thread. I shall address that instead to Kirbear !

I do apologise, it was most certainly not - I simply typed the wrong name after reading the thread. I shall address that instead to Kirbear !

Sorry, it was me! Yeah, that’s why I decided to try and just stick to this. Individuals comments rather than legit news reports.

I know it’s low death rate at the moment but I’m terrified of the UK becoming another Wuhan, we’re such a small island and I fear the capacity of our hospitals will be fit to bursting.

sorry all, my fears are perhaps irrational and I don’t mean for this to scare anybody else.

husband has Sky sports news on and it’s even been mentioned on there, no bloody escape!

Appreciate you all, sorry for freaking out.

You know this 'super spreader', I hadn't realised but apparently its a medical term which could be applied to 1 in 5 of us. This article is really interesting, (trigger alert, it talks about coronavirus and the fact it can be passed on when no symptoms are showing, but also other illnesses like measles and typhoid lol)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-coronavirus

I don't think he's been named has he ? I sure hope not !!! I think, 5 of our UK cases got it from this one person - am I right ? It seems it isn't known if super-spreaders have strong or weak immune systems.
    What an unfortunate name for the ski resort..

The DM have named one of the people who was staying at the ski resort with the ss and there is also a pic of him. My daughter got it wrong re identification of the ss so apologies for false info.

What an unfortunate name for the ski resort..
    Oh gosh ! Well spotted, yes VERY unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbear View Post
    Sorry, it was me! Yeah, that’s why I decided to try and just stick to this. Individuals comments rather than legit news reports.

I know it’s low death rate at the moment but I’m terrified of the UK becoming another Wuhan, we’re such a small island and I fear the capacity of our hospitals will be fit to bursting.

sorry all, my fears are perhaps irrational and I don’t mean for this to scare anybody else.

husband has Sky sports news on and it’s even been mentioned on there, no bloody escape!

Appreciate you all, sorry for freaking out.
    I suspect the mention on SSN will be regarding footballers returning from destinations affected by cv after their winter break and being denied entrance to the UK. So they can't play on saturday therefore crisis. I doubt whether many sports fans care about cv.

I am worried about this virus, as I been to Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia on a cruise even though we were checked at ports by taking our temperature via forehead camera scanner, I been sneezing quite a lot since Friday like I always do from flying come back from hot weather to uk weather.

It did not help with people coughing on the plane and not putting a hand over their mouth, and did not help with my Dad sniffing and was not quick enough to get a hanky out to catch his sneeze

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I am worried about this virus, as I been to Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia on a cruise even though we were checked at ports by taking our temperature via forehead camera scanner, I been sneezing quite a lot since Friday like I always do from flying come back from hot weather to uk weather.

It did not help with people coughing on the plane and not putting a hand over their mouth, and did not help with my Dad sniffing and was not quick enough to get a hanky out to catch his sneeze
    Do you have a temperature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the NHS and the WHO, symptoms of the coronavirus usually include:

• A cough and/or sore throat
    • A high temperature
    • Feeling tired
    • Difficulty breathing

Page 55 of 384 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread Information