Page 69 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

Quote Originally Posted by PiaR View Post
    Hi all - I am new on this thread and am absolutely petrified about this virus.

New case confirmed in London and now news articles about the London Underground being the most risky area is freaking me out. I take both the tube and train everyday to get to work and I am sooooo worried about catching something. Not so much for myself but more so... me getting sick and (touchwood) passing it onto my Dad who is 69 or my nieces aged 3 and 1.5 or nephew aged 1.5 years. Its all I can think about and I hate going to and from work. I am constantly washing my hands that they are now cracked and bleeding. No one in London is really wearing masks but I feel like I need to get a N95 mask and just wear it. Even though people will probably look at me like a weirdo.

The lack of positive news its what's really worrying me - for young people it may not be so bad but for kids and elderly it could be and I'm so worried for my parents the kids. When will this all end!!
    In Tuesday's Parliamentary debate they were discussing research out of China showing children are not as at risk as the elderly or health compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    I'm still waiting to get bird flu. It's been aaaaages.
    You get man flu, Joe, but if you self identify ready for next time you can get bird flu!

Are you avian a larf, terry?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Brexit was a doddle compared to Coroner-Virus (as my local surgery pronounce it on their pre-recorded "welcome to the surgery" phone message). Most unfortunate..
    The papers will love that

Fave haunt of sweat-deprived royals!
    You're speaking to a man who lives in Windsor. Don't talk to me about Royals lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    You get man flu, Joe, but if you self identify ready for next time you can get bird flu!
    Fingers crossed I don't get man flu any more lol. 2.5 years and counting, virtually zero illness.......

Fave haunt of sweat-deprived royals!
    I hear the local pizza place is particularly good. They do a nice caviar topping

Re: The other big C(Coronavirus)

Crazy

Also a big C

Are you avian a larf, terry?
    I was in a flap at the time

Who is in Woking ?

Pulisa - do they actually pronounce it as CORONER ? Really ? LOLOL

Anyhows, we all need to start using the new name now Corvid-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Who is in Woking ?

Pulisa - do they actually pronounce it as CORONER ? Really ? LOLOL

Anyhows, we all need to start using the new name now Corvid-19.
    Yes they do!!!! It's hilarious if you haven't got HA! Someone should say something....Shall I?

Isn't Corvid 19 an insult to crows?

Page 69 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread Information