Page 70 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

I think you should say something, although its TOO funny, maybe don't bother. (Personally I'm still sniggering at Boots telling customers to go to the local hardware store for some DIY facemasks.)

Do you know, everytime I see that word I think it looks too much like Corvid(s), and look what I did....

Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I think you should say something, although its TOO funny, maybe don't bother. (Personally I'm still sniggering at Boots telling customers to go to the local hardware store for some DIY facemasks.)

Do you know, everytime I see that word I think it looks too much like Corvid(s), and look what I did....

Covid-19
    This is such a coincidence. I was in B&Q earlier and when I asked for some protective footwear they told me to try Boots

This is such a coincidence. I was in B&Q earlier when I asked for some protective footwear they told me to try Boots
    Oh Terry, I don't know if to or . Very clever !

Covid-19
    Something to crow over? Covid sounds like a christian name for the future...

Oh Terry, I don't know if to or . Very clever !
    He's here all week...

Oh, who booked him ?

Oh, who booked him ?
    The Coroner-Virus Appreciation Society

Coronavirus fear

Hi

Like many people , I am worried about the coronavirus, and I think I have reason to be.

For the last 2.5 weeks I have had a builder working in my home, refitting my bathroom. I found out yesterday, that three weeks ago, he was on a holiday to the Philippines and Hong Kong.

The worst of it is, my 82 year old Mum has house sat for me on some of the days, so now I am freaking out about the possibility he has the virus, and my mum will get it, or I will get it.

Builder doesn't seem to show any symptoms, but I read the incubation period can be up to 24 days. I keep thinking my throat is a tiny bit sore, but that could be my imagination.

I feel so guilty about my mum though. I keep bleaching the door handles and light switches, but it's probably too little too late.

:'(

Coronavirus worries?

I heard from a friend they had heard they’re advising to keep cats indoors due to coronavirus?!? I think that’s madness there is no way my cat is going to become a carrier where I live!! Got fetch your mice wee man just avoid the snakes and bats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    On a side note, the world has a habit of giving back what you put out. And you put out a lot of venom.

Just a thought.
    Es corretto Giuseppe

Shouldn't yous be redecoratin a derelict WC rite now? Da world needs talent like yous

So yous got a decoratorin conference comin up? I recommend yous hold it in China

Just lovin your comments my man

Keep em comin

Page 70 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread Information