Page 86 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus worries?

Re: Coronavirus worries?

ok I got it all sussed

Clark Kent spread the virus. A plot against them evil yellow peril Chinamen. He got it from eating that kriptonite shit

Re: Coronavirus in numbers/facts (COVID-19)

Wildfire?? the fact being that there is now 7766375300 in the world and 78,966 cases of the virus

That is now 0.0000010167677577981585% of the worlds population have now being diagnosed in comparison with 0.000914449090119922% when I wrote this before

Obviously the worlds population is increasing so the percentage of cases is reducing....therefore if i Changed the figures I would be reducing the percentages and not increasing them

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

For you in Japan.....

There are 126,610,458 people in Japan and just 146 people have been diagnosed with the virus so that is a tiny percentage of 0.00011531432893165902% of people in Japan who have been diagnosed with the virus

99.9998846857% of the Japanese population have NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19

So No COVID-19 is not spreading like wildfire

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    For you in Japan.....

There are 126,610,458 people in Japan and just 146 people have been diagnosed with the virus so that is a tiny percentage of 0.00011531432893165902% of people in Japan who have been diagnosed with the virus

99.9998846857% of the Japanese population have NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19

So No COVID-19 is not spreading like wildfire

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It's worrying. We just need to accept its another issue the world faces.

Likely hood is, out breaks every now and again of 10, 20, 50 people in places, health services are learning to quickly pivot to track down all contacts of a person.

Italy's outbreak is bizarre how quickly the numbers jumped, it will be interesting to see the cause in Italy.

On the brighter side of things, figures from South Korea, and Italy will give us solid survival rates if it is 98% as stated by china that will be very welcomed news.

But we should prepare ourselves for scary news story's of small outbreaks close to home in current month, noting you can do but wash your hands and carry handgel.

Again the high survival rate should encourage us and how Italy handles it. Hopefully it wont snowball the way it did it in china in Italy. I am a little bit curious why the numbers jumped so high there, and wonder if they find a source of food or something.

Every time I come to this thread I try to focus on the clearheaded comments. But every comment from Lebonvin makes me irritated beyond belief. Just spewing ignorant rants and honestly on a few posts it’s bordered on racist. Does nobody else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    I wish we could have stats for every illness we worry about. This is fantastic!
    I agree with this when I looked at actual statistics of fears of my own I was actually like that’s a tiny number of people compared to the population put things into perspective for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    We've forgotten all about coronavirus now and my daughter realises how she badly she was overreacting to media scaremongering.
    Ive not I read a train got stopped between Germany and Austria or something sounds a bit worrying as I travel to Europe..

I seen some people coughing today and I had a sore stomach so I worried about the virus

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiered View Post
    Every time I come to this thread I try to focus on the clearheaded comments. But every comment from Lebonvin makes me irritated beyond belief. Just spewing ignorant rants and honestly on a few posts it’s bordered on racist. Does nobody else see this?
    Welcome to this shred Bluebeard 😷

Glad yous enjoyin my comments

Plenty more to come my man 👹👹👿👿

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Ive not I read a train got stopped between Germany and Austria or something sounds a bit worrying as I travel to Europe..

I seen some people coughing today and I had a sore stomach so I worried about the virus
    Yep it were two trains from Italy goin through Austria they got 2 ladies with fever so theys sent two doctors to test them both just had common cold or flu gig

I guess travelers gotta put up with that kinda inconvenience fors a few month till things die down

Page 86 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread Information