Hi everyone. I’m still obsessed on a daily basis with my eyesight. I’m still under observation for potential glaucoma and I’m scared senseless that I’ll lose my sight and gradually go blind. As a result, I’m vigilant to any perceived vision issues, especially when I feel I can’t see something in my peripheral vision that I think I should. The latest is that keep thinking that I can’t see one of the headlights in my rear view mirror from the car behind. It makes even the thought of driving give me fear, and whilst I’m driving I’m constantly concentrating on what I feel I can and can’t see in my rear view mirror whilst looking at the road ahead. So tiring. So my question is how do I change my mental attitude to this sort of thing. It’s become a daily routine for me. Even in meetings I’m looking at someone and at the same time trying to judge how good my vision is of the things off to my right and left. When I think rationally, it’s a bit pointless, as the ophthalmologist is only going to take notice to their tests under test conditions, but I can’t help but keep self/checking. The difficulty with my visual worries is that you can’t walk around with your eyes closed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk