Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another hot damn foot pain

Another hot damn foot pain

Hi all

can't believe I posting a new shred so soon after last one. I feel like in that ole arcade game, yous hit a head what pops outta hole with a mallit then another head pops outta another hole.

It's connected with that Plantar fascist gig. I been walking with weight on inside ball of foot to over compensate for heel pain, that's where big toe is.

I did a search but got about 5 options and couldnt be assed to look them all up.

Pain is a throbbing pain in top part of foot in flesh part between first two metatarsals, sometimes in bone itself. Pain come and go even when not walking.

You guys here is the best doc I ever got. If you got any idea what it is, please let us know what exercises I can do.

I can rule out gout coz don't drink alcohol or eat any of that tasty chow. Also pain not in big toe. Definitely a mechanical gig.

I always had flat feet and at one time did a lotta marathon running. Old age catching up on me.

Thanks and sorry for sadassing again.

Charlie
    Last edited by lebonvin; 21-01-20 at 23:06.

Re: Another hot damn foot pain

It’s plantar fasciitis. The tendon that causes the heel pain runs from the back of the heel to the big toe. It’s because you’ve been walking funny. Treat the plantar fasciitis and you’ll solve both pains.

I agree with AntsyV and others on your previous thread. Definitely not fun. I have gout (fortunately and thanks to meds, it's much better) and that's a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone. I also have neuropathy from chemo so my feet are an amusement park of pain. The OTC remedies and common sense solutions are really the way to go. Eventually it does lighten up and things get back to normal.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Vee and Fishman

You guys are great! And replies so prompt.

Mucho mucho appreciated

Charlie

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Good move boss

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information