Thread: Please HELP freaking out!!!

Please HELP freaking out!!!

Right so this is weird.
    So I have this striking pain that lasts about a second happening every 5-10 seconds it feels like electric shocks that actually makes me cringe when it strikes. I have felt the area and its not sore to the touch.
    The pain is behind my ear so where the top tip of the ear is its in my head in that area.

Im freaking out as thinking its a stroke or blood clot!! No too afraid to sleep tonight incase I die in my sleep!!
    Anyone had this before?

Re: Please HELP freaking out!!!

You could have slept wrong, twisted your neck the wrong way, anxiety, panic attacks can cause that as well, though if you're freaking out about it the best thing to do is call your doctor.

Could be a head zap or anything.

If it gets worse then call 111

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I’m waiting for a call from 111 Its really freaky

I really don't think it is anything serious.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks. The nurse said I need to see my GP within 3 days. Could be trapped nerve pain or neuralgia or injury from coughing as i have been coughing terribly from a cold. My anxiety is getting the better of me now convinced I have a numb face! Hate this! Have to think logically I guess if it was something serious I wouldn’t be typing on here

Quote Originally Posted by Neverending_story View Post
    Thanks. The nurse said I need to see my GP within 3 days. Could be trapped nerve pain or neuralgia or injury from coughing as i have been coughing terribly from a cold. My anxiety is getting the better of me now convinced I have a numb face! Hate this! Have to think logically I guess if it was something serious I wouldn’t be typing on here
    It could also be a bit of peripheral neuropathy, I get this from time to time, not serious but can last a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    It could also be a bit of peripheral neuropathy, I get this from time to time, not serious but can last a few weeks.
    Thanks. I still have it this morning and im freaking out about it! Im scared its Like a tumor or something in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Neverending_story View Post
    Thanks. I still have it this morning and im freaking out about it! Im scared its Like a tumor or something in my head!
    I have to see the GP this morning and they are quite confident it is a type of nerve pain ie neuralgia - given me some tablets but if the pain gets worse or starts affecting my speech or vision I need to go to A&E.

OK so this pain is just no shifting and its making me very very anxious - I dont know what to do - go to A&E or see how much worse it can get....

Thread Information