Thread: I just want it to stop

I just want it to stop

I canít do it anymore, the constant over thinking and analysing everything. The OCD and magical thinking, trying to stop the bad things happening itís too much. Everything is so complicated I just want to enjoy life but I canít stop thinking. The thoughts wonít leave me alone.

Iím literally lying in bed and canít stop crying. I donít know what to do someone please help.

Re: I just want it to stop

Perhaps a call to the mental health hotlines is in order?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Calls give me way too much anxiety, donít think it would be helpful :(

What do you expect to accomplish here?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I dunno Iím just panicking. All my friends are in bed and Iíve got no one to talk to about it.

Things always feel worse in the small hours, don't they? You can call the Samaritans on 116123, or you can email them: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-ca...act-samaritan/

There is also a crisis hotline you can text, called Shout: https://www.giveusashout.org/

Dont be afraid to contact them. It can really help just to know someone is listening.

Sorry to hear you are struggling - you are not alone at all and can guarantee there are hundreds of people that feel the same way as you. It's fricking awful but you are strong and can keep going until one day you realise it's not so bad.

Hugs.

Not really feeling much better today, didn't sleep well and seem to of exhausted myself. Feel sick and dizzy when I try to do anything, managed to go for a walk to clear my head though. I've been referred for therapy but I don't know how long it will take till I'm seen, in the mean time I'm trying to cope. Was offered medication but I don't like the idea of taking it.

I recently moved out of my mums because she has a drinking problem and was emotionally and verbally abusive towards me (I'm just now realising). She messaged me today saying she tidied up and wanted to me to go round for lunch. I replied with "ok then" then she said something back about how I always reply with one word answers and how she thought I was more intelligent than that. doesn't seem like I can ever do anything right anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat99 View Post
    She messaged me today saying she tidied up and wanted to me to go round for lunch. I replied with "ok then" then she said something back about how I always reply with one word answers and how she thought I was more intelligent than that. doesn't seem like I can ever do anything right anymore.
    Perhaps start with looking at this another way. It's not you doing anything wrong, it's her behaving like an a55hole.

You're better off away from her for the short term, in my opinion. It may take a prolonged period of time to start to heal from the toxic environment you were in for years.

Thread Information