Thread: Restless leg syndrome

Restless leg syndrome

Tonight as I’ve been trying to sleep I keep feeling a bubbling feeling in my right calf. It feels like something is tingling and bubbling so I have to move my leg to get it to stop. I looked it up and RSL came up, and I am now frightened as to what exactly is causing this. Does anyone else have this? If is just a really weird feeling and it’s like bubbling. Is restless leg syndrome dangerous? I can’t sleep now it’s constant.
    Last edited by UserName20; 24-01-20 at 09:17.

Re: Restless leg syndrome

I have restless leg syndrome. It is not at all dangerous or caused by anything bad. It’s just incredibly annoying sometimes. 😊

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! I’m thinking that must be what it is. It’s just like bubbly and a weird sensation in y calf and goes away once I Move it. I also had a headache all of last week and now I’m scared this is all something with my brain

I get this from time to time, mine is related to having CFS which is an autoimmune condition. Have had it on and off for 30+ years and is completely benign.

I decided to hop back on this thread because last night when I was trying to sleep that bubbling feeling returned in my left leg. Like if I don’t move my leg constantly and let it sit for awhile it comes back and I feel bubbling or like it’s vibrating and I need to move it and it’s really scaring me. I didn’t notice it until late last night and then I went to sleep fine, but this morning I am still noticing it. I hate the feeling and it’s worrying me it’s really uncomfortable. It’s just like a sudden bubbling and I feel like I have to jerk my leg to get it to stop.

I just keep feeling this pulsing/vibrating/bubbling every time that I stop moving it for a few seconds. I’m trying to sit at a desk and concentrate on my college class but I can’t stop moving my leg or the feeling keeps coming and it’s really freaking me out. 😔 I’m worried there is something neurologically wrong with me. I’m trying to remind myself that this happened ( when the original post was made back in January ) and I had a basic checkup with blood tests after that and nothing really stood out. I don’t know. I guess I’m panicking and overreacting. Last night I was up pretty late checking my blood pressure constantly, checking my temp, checking my heart rate and oxygen saturation. I don’t get it with myself.. it’s like I’m just looking for something, ANYTHING to be wrong. I watched a show the other night where a young girl around my age ( 20 ) had MS and now I am worrying about that. It’s like an internal Tremor in my leg. I am so done with this constant fear. I’m going to spend my entire life thinking I’m going to die until I actually do someday. I feel like I’m going to lose it.
    Last edited by UserName20; 26-05-20 at 20:53.

I have restless leg syndrome. There has been times I've actually hurt someone sharing a bed time with because I've jerked so badly I've given them a swift kick! I've had it so many years now, it doesn't always bother me anymore tbh. Having a weighted blanket helped me with it personally. I know it's all scary, I get alot of thought like you have and I can see alot of myself in your words but just taking a big deep breath x

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information