Thread: Lump/blister on tonsil

Lump/blister on tonsil

so today i noticed a blister/lump type on on my right tonsil its kind big maybe about half cm ish, it a tiny bit sore and i can feel it sometimes. it def never been there before i am so scared. i couldn't get into the doctors today
    and the internet is just saying bad things, i am soo scared. should i got to the doctors

Re: Lump/blister on tonsil

You really shouldn’t go googling your worries because all it will do is cause you distress and most of the time is needlessly so and of course, anytime you have a concern about your physical well being you should get an appointment with your doctor to address it.

Re: Lump/blister on tonsil

I’m in a similar situation. I have this white honeycomb pattern on my tonsil, and a couple of tiny holes above it on the roof of my soft palate. My tonsils aren’t swollen, so I dont understand why I’d have markings. I havnt been ill either!
    Yours sounds like it could be a harmless ulcer which will probably disappear in a couple of weeks, or perhaps you’ve burned it with food or a hot drink. Try gargling with salt water, and tell yourself you’ll get it checked ONLY if it’s still there in a few weeks.

Thread Information