Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily anxiety

Re: Daily anxiety

Having more responsibility puts additional pressure on our already overworked brains. No need to worry or plan for early retirement in your 30s.Why not make your current job your priority and concentrate on doing your best to create a good impression? Look forward to your break in England and as Scass says, plan for a few things to do this year with your wife? Making decisions together may take some of the pressure off you?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Having more responsibility puts additional pressure on our already overworked brains. No need to worry or plan for early retirement in your 30s.Why not make your current job your priority and concentrate on doing your best to create a good impression? Look forward to your break in England and as Scass says, plan for a few things to do this year with your wife? Making decisions together may take some of the pressure off you?
    She never knows what to do always let’s me decide. What could be causing my recent guilt about everything? I fear my brothers marriage ending has made me doubt everything I do. At first I was unfazed but I said the same about my job at first it was exciting and then it soon became challenging? I wonder how I can get back to being more laid back is that possible with an anxiety condition?

It’s a shame I feel disgust with my garden now too. I have tried to battle this bin issue but the garden feels tainted and I don’t like it anymore. I can’t bear touching the ground as I enter my house I just feel sadness now about the garden. This is how it makes me feel. I struggle to see how I can change this?

Anybody help I feel disgusted with the garden? I seen neighbours with there wheelie bin at there front door but that doesn’t make me feel better. I think what gets me is it once contained a plunger

What does the plunger mean to you? What does it represent?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    What does the plunger mean to you? What does it represent?
    It means germs and toilet germs. It means stuff becomes forever contaminated and spoiled. I see it as worse than the actual bin germs..like even if I replace my whole garden only way to escape it is move house. I could cope with the germs on the street but at my front door it’s making me very anxious..

My mum also touches bins regularly and never washes my hands really stresses me out these bin situations..

Generally once I believe something is forever contaminated I wont touch it. This ranges from blind chords to door handles to windows whatever it is I worry about. My only escape is to move house or replace them item. I try and tell myself the plunger which was in the bin was protected by plastic at the bottom it wasn’t direct but that doesn’t reassure me much. It seems mad as if it was the plunger direct that touched it well..now I seen neighbours get new toilets and the old one is thrown outside on the stones or garden this would also freak me out just as much due to the toilet water

How can I deal with the disgust of my front garden? Now the wheelie bin was there it feels tainted horrible and I want to move. It use to feel clean now the garden seems dirty?

ignore it

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information