Hi ladies,

So as you may have seen from my previous post a few weeks ago, I was worried about a red mark on my right breast while I was on holiday but this has since went away.

I have now moved onto worrying about my left breast (which was also a source of worry a couple of years ago when I found a few small lumps which turned out to be hormonal). I’ve not found any lumps, but it just feels heavier than the right breast. Has anyone else ever had this before? When I was watching tv about three weeks ago, a doctor was advising on the signs for bc to look out for and one of them was one breast being firmer than the other. Can anyone please explain what this would mean? As I’m not sure if this is what I’m experiencing now.

If I lay on my stomach I can feel my left breast more prominently than the right, and it feels lumpier when laying like this but when I feel them it doesn’t.

My Nan had breast cancer in her forties which is why this is a worry for me. I’m going to make a doctors appointment for next week but would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has experienced similar in the mean time.

Thanks 😊