Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Re: So Scared

I wish I could come through the screen and give you a hug, always scared.

I too wish I could come through the screen and hug you. So Many of us have been where you are. We Understand. My husband died of non-smoker lung cancer 14 months ago.

I had super hard periods with pain for a decade before I finally got a hysterectomy. I didn’t have endometriosis, but I still had lots of scar tissue that was causing my problems. If I remember what it was called I’ll let you know.

I’m sending prayers your way. You are strong! You’ve been through a lot and survived. You’ll make it through this too.

Give yourself as much self care as you can.

Maybe it's not fibroid pain i'm feeling and it's colon It's now right in the middle of my lower back near my butt and it's effecting my bowl movements. My head is spinning with worry again

Everything will be okay. I know it's hard to believe, but it will.

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    Maybe it's not fibroid pain i'm feeling and it's colon It's now right in the middle of my lower back near my butt and it's effecting my bowl movements. My head is spinning with worry again
    Always scared - I just realized you mentioned fibroids and perimenopause. It's almost definitely the fibroids!! I have SO many fibroids. I'm 36 and mine just started growing quickly after many years of staying the same. I get HORRIBLE pain from mine - especially right after my period just like you. Mine press on my colon and rectum and give me terrible pressure and pain, make it hard to have a bowel movement, give me bad gas pains and bloating because they press all over my abdomen. I get pelvic pain that spreads across my whole pelvic area and it tender to the touch for like 2 weeks out of every cycle. The pain from fibroids can be TERRIBLE. Mine also give me back pain and sciatica pain because they press back on those nerves and my spine.

I had an MRI and then a follow up ultrasound a few months ago and there's no sign it's anything except those goddamn fibroids. They are a curse. Many women find that they have grown by this stage in life either because they've just been growing over time or because the hormonal imbalance of perimenopause sparks quicker growth.

Many doctors will tell you that fibroids can't cause this kind of pain but THEY CAN!! Please feel free to PM me any time about fibroid issues. They're my thing.

I was suggesting you consider a strategy for dealing with your anxiety, other than just letting the fear control you. Your defensiveness seems to indicate that you’re not ready to do that.

Many of us have had “horror stories” with cancer and other illnesses and we’ve managed to deal with our anxiety. I think it might benefit you to at least consider what we have to say instead of getting angry.

Good luck.

Beachlady, your advice is excellent and I'm sure that others will have read what you have to say and will benefit. Not everyone is receptive to taking positive action against HA.

All that you are having classic symptoms of perimenopause, I posted a thing about the 35 symptoms of peri and it really messes up your body everything from backaches to bad periods, to no periods to tingling in hands a feet, to joint pains, also lookup mysecondspring.org, I think that is the end part, just google mysecondspring, it's great info for women going through peri.

Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Please help me!!
    I've been having a lot of stomach issues for a few weeks now. But right now what is scaring me the most is Lower Back pain with diarrhea/loose stool. Its been going on for a few weeks now. At first I thought it was from my period but that came and went.

I was on antibiotics the first week of January
    Then I started taking a new antidepressant a week later. I know that these can give you diarrhea but I've never had lower back pain with diarrhea before or at least I don't think I have.
    It is now the end of January and this is still going on and I"m terrified it's colon cancer .

I'm fine when I'm sleeping but the minute I wake up my stomach starts up again. I'm so scared once more. When will this ever end?

Re: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Cancer doesn't mysteriously vanish while you're asleep; you're probably good.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information