Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

Re: Please Help!! Freaking out again!!

It’s much easier for her to worry about dying and her than it is to deal with her loss of her family. HA and other anxieties after the traumatic loss of a loved one are very, very common. I know, I’ve been through it. She needs to realize it. And she’s had the worst loss of all—a child.

That makes a lot of sense, Vee. Always Scared, I'm sorry for my insensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    When I said he was only having surgery I meant that in a good way as he had a good prognoses and he didn't need chemo and radiation
    You guys can be so harsh sometimes
    Not harsh at all. Your husband needs you to help him recover mentally and physically. When you're wrapped up in your own HA you're not able to support him.

I know you want people to comment on your own symptoms though but I don't feel that's particularly helpful due to your long history of HA.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    It’s much easier for her to worry about dying and her than it is to deal with her loss of her family. HA and other anxieties after the traumatic loss of a loved one are very, very common. I know, I’ve been through it. She needs to realize it. And she’s had the worst loss of all—a child.
    Of course she has..and I'm sure she will realise that her HA needs to be treated because it can't be a long term way of coping with bereavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    The statistics on colon cancer says about 95,520 will be diagnosed with colon cancer in the United States. 11 percent of those cases will be people under the age of 50. So that’s around 10,507 people. Then it says around 72 percent of that 10,507 are people in there 40s. So that 7,565 people, so that leaves around 3200 people that will be diagnosed under the age of 40. But their are probably a lot more than 95,520 in the United States that actually have the disease.. So the figures could be much higher. Statistically it would be kinda rare for me to have it then wouldn’t it?
    Reading this and I wish I didn't I am now 100% sure I have colon cancer. Its going on to 4 weeks now of all this left sided back/flank pain and loose stool with lower back pain too. I no longer think it is the lexapro doing this. All my other side effects are all gone.

....but are you aware that in this thread you have swung from Kidney faliure, kidney cancer, ovarian and uterine cancer and now bowel/colon cancer, and prior to that you say you thought you have throat cancer. (before this thread) Can you see always scared that your fear is causing you to search constantly for symptoms over your body and attributing them to cancer ? I still maintain that post-antibiotic IBS and huge amounts of anxiety can cause the bowel and stomach problems you are experiencing.

Incidentally, I would advise not listening to Hypo's posts about cancer, he has a long history of belief he has cancer in all his body parts, and is currently in his second 'bout ' of bowel cancer.

Reading this and I wish I didn't I am now 100% sure I have colon cancer. Its going on to 4 weeks now of all this left sided back/flank pain and loose stool with lower back pain too. I no longer think it is the lexapro doing this. All my other side effects are all gone.
    Please do not listen to anything that Hypo posts. Your husband needs you now more than anything.

Why would the stats Hypo posted convince you?? The total number posted is .02% of the population... that's two one hundredths of 1%. But if you look at the number of people under 40... it's 0.00096% of the population... I mean, that might as well be zero for statistical purposes.

So my doctor is putting me up to 20mg of Lexapro I've been on 10mg for 30 days now. I so scared to take it today. I don't want to get anymore side effects. She also wants me to start taking clonazepam starting today as well.

I'm still getting a lot of GI issues and muscle pains mostly in my back. I'm still scared it's not from the medication and its something else.

She also mentioned I should go get a ECG. This kinda put me in a panic. Why do I need one???

Did you ask your doctor why you need one?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information