Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I got some crazy flu like illness

Re: I got some crazy flu like illness

Whatever that illness was, it wasn't nice.
    I don't think any illnesses are nice !

Well, to be honest with you it wasn't flu if you are up and about and cleaning the house within 6 days. LOL AND NOW - you are going to deny AntsyVee being able to 'quarantine' you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post

Well, to be honest with you it wasn't flu if you are up and about and cleaning the house within 6 days. LOL AND NOW - you are going to deny AntsyVee being able to 'quarantine' you.
    There's still some "flu" lingering. I may tweet "Just been docs, sent me to hospital in ambulance to be tested for coronavirus". And then show a picture of the inside of an ambulance Pretty sure that'll get the attention of the media.

AntsyVee can still quarantine me

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post

Could have been a mild dose of Woman Flu? The house still gets cleaned then

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    You're on point with the whitt today Terry.

Congratulations on surviving coronavirus, James! Don't tell anyone though because it's meant to be deadly...

Seriously though, glad you are feeling better. The real tragedy is in Wuhan with everyone affected there and living in fear of contracting the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I carried on as normal with pleurisy..You men have it easy and just take to your beds!

Terry is after something, he's being far too understanding of the female psychi lol

The real tragedy is in Wuhan with everyone affected there and living in fear of contracting the virus.
    Absolutely ! I think I said it on this thread, or another about it - can't recall. There won't have been the treatment regimes or high alert understanding when this all started there, many old or compromised in terms of their health already will have contracted it and it would have been put down to the usual winter flu. Now, the rest of the population must be really scared. One case here, or a handful in Germany and bam - hospitalisation, quarantine, respiratory support and monitoring.

You see guys, what scares me is not the threat to myself. Its Mrs F. She has epilepsy, crohns disease, fibromyalgia, liver disease. She is diabetic though largely under control. OK myself I'm 54, no underlying physical issues and fairly fit now.

I'm getting ahead of myself I know.

Then at 54 you are old enough to have known these types of incidents before - SARS, Ebola and others. What happened in those ? How was the potential threat to the British public dealt with ?

I don't even remember the SARS one Carys, so can't have been worried about it. Though I think my anxiety was better back then.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information