Hello everyone- for about a week now I’ve been feeling kind of off balance, not really like I’m part of reality.

It all started when I spent 12 hours working at my computer last Wednesday - neck pain/stiffness - since then I’ll have moments- I’ll be okay when I’m sitting but if I get up to walk, spin my head around, etc I almost feel like my vision is shifting and I get slightly nauseaus. This isn’t vertigo- I’ve had that before and know it wwell- it’s more like I feel like I have to think to walk straight and that gravity is pulling my body at an angle.

I was on my feet working 2 12 hour jobs Thursday/ Friday, and since then I’ve just hand lingering body exhaustion- tons of neck tension- random sinus headaches... physically just like someone beat me up.And sometimes I find myself just wanting to close my eyes cause the sun seems to bright or cause it’s more comfortable- I’m 30 and active so for me to feel like I can’t even brush my hair is weird...

Last week I was cleaning out my tea cabinet- I went to smell an old bag of tea to check it and some got up my nose...it had me sneezing and uncomfortable the rest of the night.... I’ve read that dust can carry a brain eating amoeba.... is this a possibility?

I also went to my chiro last Thursday.. I told him to go Easy on my neck but... could he have caused an artery tear?

I just don’t know what could be causing this- I had a full blood panel/ Thyroid/ ct scan of head done in November and everything was clear...

My biggest worry is a brain eating amoeba or stroke but I mean if that was the case wouldn’t it be getting worse? It kind of just stays the same all day...