Thread: it's getting to be too much.

it's getting to be too much.

hi everyone,

im sorry i just need to talk about somethings. im still struggling with depression and little blips of anxiety. i feel like i have no room in my brain for anything else other than my anxiety and my depression. it's like this big foggy cloud that wont go away. i don't know what's wrong with me, im trying to just get through day by day but im so scared i'll never be happy again. i used to be such a happy go lucky person but now im a mess. im going to get into contact with a therapist today and hopefully schedule an appointment. i want to be happy again so badly, but im afraid i'll never recover and ill eventually commit suicide. i struggle a lot with suicidal thoughts, especially lately. i just want the pain to stop and i want to feel normal and happy again. i need some hope

Re: it's getting to be too much.

Do you have support telephone numbers to hand ? If you are feeling so bad it would be good to have people to call at very low points, whilst you are waiting for therapy. I don't know the US system at all I'm afraid.

Nothing is forever, today's darkness can and will change......

Re: it's getting to be too much.

[QUOTE=Carys;1924204]Do you have support telephone numbers to hand ? If you are feeling so bad it would be good to have people to call at very low points, whilst you are waiting for therapy. I don't know the US system at all I'm afraid. <br>
    <br>
    Nothing is forever, today's darkness can and will change......

i do, and i use them when i need them
    maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a call...

Thread Information