Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do yous post a foto?

How do yous post a foto?

Sorry to ask, did a search but found jack shit.

Re: How do yous post a foto?

If you look in the menu in the reply window, its on the right next to the link icon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Are from pasting from another site or uploading one?

I'd like to know that too. When I try, it always says photo too big!

Uploading from fon

That's the harder way then as you have to do the upload process first.

(this is based on using the full site, I don't use the strip down mobile)

Go into a post and click advanced. You will open a new page with an option for Manage Attachments. Click that and then click Add Files. Browse for the file (which uses your devices' file browser) and once you select it (so the location shows in the browse box) click Upload. That will get it onto the NMP site. That has stored it in your Attachments. You then go into Settings and pick Attachments. It will be shown there. Next you click on it so it opens into another tab/window. Then copy the url. What happens next is just how you paste an image in whether from uploading from a device or straight from a website so I'll explain it below.

To add a photo once it's uploaded or direct from any website you just click the Insert Image function. Select the tab From URL, untick the box and paste the url in and click OK. That's it. You can also do uploading from this function too in the new forum but it doesn't work.

Not sure if you can do uploading from the mobile version though. If not can you see the Insert Image function? If you can the alternative would be to upload your photo to a photo sharing service and then you could paste the url over from there.

Oh Terry, you are so helpful with info, but you've completely lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    That's the harder way then as you have to do the upload process first.

(this is based on using the full site, I don't use the strip down mobile)

Go into a post and click advanced. You will open a new page with an option for Manage Attachments. Click that and then click Add Files. Browse for the file (which uses your devices' file browser) and once you select it (so the location shows in the browse box) click Upload. That will get it onto the NMP site. That has stored it in your Attachments. You then go into Settings and pick Attachments. It will be shown there. Next you click on it so it opens into another tab/window. Then copy the url. What happens next is just how you paste an image in whether from uploading from a device or straight from a website so I'll explain it below.

To add a photo once it's uploaded or direct from any website you just click the Insert Image function. Select the tab From URL, untick the box and paste the url in and click OK. That's it. You can also do uploading from this function too in the new forum but it doesn't work.

Not sure if you can do uploading from the mobile version though. If not can you see the Insert Image function? If you can the alternative would be to upload your photo to a photo sharing service and then you could paste the url over from there.
    Flippin heck Terry can we have that in English

Ghost…Spillways

This may or may not work on new forum but try it:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...0-adding-pics-!!!!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Oh Terry, you are so helpful with info, but you've completely lost me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Flippin heck Terry can we have that in English
    Yea, right click, copy and paste!

It looks and sounds very complicated but if you do it once or twice it's very easy. It's only if you are uploading from your device that it seems complicated.

I've done it loads of times so it's easy to me now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information