Hello everyone- it’s been a rough start to the new year- first I get the flu.. on my 30th bday- then I had a very bad Iud hormone issue- then I got a sinus infection clogging my ears and making me dizzy for a week...

But now onto something new that happened..

I was at the beach ( mind you I run barefoot there three times a week and have never had anything happen)- stepped over to take a photo of my mom and instantly felt this sharp/ burning/ stinging pain... nowhere near the water just up on the sand...

I looked down and saw a little thing sticking out of my foot- it looked like a red thorn with a clear/ yellow piece of something attached... I pulled it out and for the next hour it continued to sting/ randomly burn- now a few days later it’s itching nonstop and it left just a black dot...

I googled it and it looks like a bee stinger- but I didn’t see a bee- just the stinger... now for those of you that know me- you know my thoughts... what if it was a bat- they just discovered a rabid one outside a kohl’s less than 3 miles away 4 months ago..

Is it possible I stepped on it and it would fly away that fast? And what are the odds it would be a bat and a stinger.... basically you can see me trying to reason through this.... I just want to convince myself it was a bee.... today 4 days later my foot is still itching and starting to tingle...