I'm STUPID.

Basically on NYE I had protected vaginal and oral sex with a sex worker. I used a condom and I did not ejaculate (the condom did not break as far as I can tell, the lady gave me oral after the vaginal so she would have known).

Since then I have been terrified of having every STD under the sun from HIV to Syphillis, from chlamydia to crabs. I went to my GP who told me that I was at a very low risk for any STD and that I should go to see a sexual health clinic for peace of mind. I went to one and the lady said that I shouldn't worry about HIV, but that if I did want to get tested for chlamydia I should wait a week and go back and get tested.

I'm freaking out!! I don't want to die or to be infected, I feel absolutely horrible with myself and guilty and i don't want to give anyone else any of those illnesses. I keep researching STD's and ruminating around and around in my head that I'm going to die or give them to someone else. Is it likely that I have any of them? Can I get them even with using a condom? Please please help.