Hello. I’ve been on a diet for about three weeks to lose weight. I’ve been eating less and working out. I cut all caffeine. I’ve lost like 13 pounds in three weeks which scares me. I’m worried that there’s something wrong and it’s not just my effort to lose weights. I also have a pretty constant and daily headache. It’s not bad and I can ignore it but it’s just like a dull pressure in the left temple. I’ve been working a lot of overtime and I’m gone from my house 12 hours a day. I’m always on the run and feel as though I’m not getting the sleep I should. Without soda if I’m being honest I am not drinking enough either. I also am incredibly stressed with my job. My period has now disappeared and I have an appointment with a gyno/nurse practitioner tomorrow for my period being gone. I’m probably going to get routine blood tests tomorrow as well. I am so scared that something is going wrong. Do constant headaches usually point to a brain tumor? And even though I am purposely eating less and working out I’m scared that losing weight is another sign of cancer. I just can’t win. Something is wrong. I also know I need to get back on my paroxetine but I never hardly have time to make an appointment. I’m gone from 7 am till 7/7:30 pm.