Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So many things going on!?

Re: So many things going on!?

Your headache is stress related I suspect. Reason? I'm highly stressed with work currently and have had a temple headache going into its 6th week.

I've seen the GPs at my local surgery 5 times and an A&E doctor in the past 6 weeks and ALL of them have said it's not a tumour.

Also you're dieting, why do that now while you are under so much stress? I would have at least taken some vitamins or something if I was going to do that, while under so much mental stress.

Stopping eating some kind of foods can cause headaches... Believe me, I've been there :( it is like withdrawal from a drug, literally.
    So don't panic. When you start a diet and it is this restricted you can loose weight altogether in the first weeks. Add stress and anxiety and you have your headaches explained

Quote Originally Posted by UserName16 View Post
    I told the dr what I’ve been eating and she told me my body is going to go into starvation mode
    You are obviously not eating enough.

Everything you describe can be attributed to not eating or drinking enough. Also, cutting caffeine causes me horrible withdrawal headaches.

You are spiraling, but there isn't actually anything going on here except that you started a new, restrictive diet cold turkey and that resulted in losing weight (expected) and headaches (expected.

Drink some more water, eat a few nutrient rich foods, and get some rest.

Thank you guys for your comments. I’m really ready trying to not freak out but I can’t help it. I’m at work right now and all I can think about is my head and I feel like I’m on the verge of a panic attack 😔 j can’t think about anything else. I want to just scream and have them check me out now. I just keep thinking about dying

I've been there myself over the last few weeks but at some point we have to accept we have zero medical qualifications and we are doubting people with more qualifications then I'll ever be able to muster that's for sure.

By all means see a second doctor if you must but if they agree with the original assesment then I think you have to start looking to treat the actual problem.....which I'd bet my house on being stress and anxiety.

Thank you. Sometimes I wonder if the headache is in my head. It’s not a horrible pain.. I would be concerned if it was actually bad pain or or if I was feeling sick from it.

I mean it’s just a slight ache but it’s in the same spot that scares me. I don’t have it when I wake up. It just comes about the more I think about it. I guess. A tumor would be worse pain though, right?☹️

I am a PT and work in Nutrition and so many people I have worked with have said they have suffered headaches at the start of their plan due to cutting out certain food types etc. Some people even cut their calories so low thinking the less they eat the quicker they will drop weight and they get all these different side effects due to lack of proper nutrition. Do you know how many calories per day you eat?

I am also going through a tough time myself with stress and anxiety and the main symptom I have is a headache!

Thank you! I think that could hopefully explain the headaches and my missed period. My gyno is ordering an ultrasound to check up on everything. I told her I have been going to the gym and dieting and have been under a lot of stress and she told me the weight loss should have regulated me out not caused it to dissapear. ( not sure if I agree with that but she’s the dr I guess ) my problem is that in like 3 weeks I’ve lost 16 or so pounds and I am so terrified to even lose weight now because I think it’s cancer causing it. I’m about to just start eating g a ton in an attempt to gain it back. I’m scared to even step on the scale because I don’t want the number to be less for once.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information