Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feels like something is stuck in my throat

Re: feels like something is stuck in my throat

things are still okay. i seem to feel weird feelings in my throat moreso during the day than at night.
    now my brain's acting all weird and im getting hypervigilant about my breathing. that actually started when i went to the doc and they took my blood oxygen levels and the reading said 90%. i freaked a little and asked the doc about it, he said it wasnt ideal but it wasnt any cause for concern, since the normal percentage should be 92%.
    now i feel like im constantly out of breath when i talk and sometimes lightheaded. i think that might be because of my neck spasms, though. my brain is now trying to convince me that i have sleep apnea, because of the breathing thing and my brain being weird (i feel like i have trouble constructing sentences and trying to remember certain words more than usual, kinda like a case of brain fog)
    bear in mind that i didnt have any of these problems before the doctors visit. anxiety trying to convince me of some kind of danger again, when there is none.
    therapist's visit's coming up, so i'm looking forward to that.
    my sister's birthday is also on that day, so tomorrow i'll be getting ingredients for a nice little cake im going to make her, while my mom makes some potato soup (her favorite food) for her as well.
    something nice to look forward to.

thought i'd pop in and give an update:

i saw my therapist! she was really sweet and gave me some tips and tricks for my anxiety.
    today i felt an episode coming on, so i did some small exercises in order to burn the adrenaline (one of our tips) and it WORKED! ive been anxiety free for the rest of the day!
    it also helps with my health anxiety as well, because if i had actual issues i wouldn't be able to do the little exercises without difficulty. my dad said "that's good thinking!"
    i feel normal, more normal than i have in a while

That’s great news! Really pleased for you. What a confidence boost your exercise must have been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information