Long story short ..im a guy 29 whos dating a beautiful girl who's 24 ..but the problem my anxiety about the relationship is destroying me she doesn't know of course because on the outside im cool calm laughing and joking ..she doesn't know that if she doesn't reply to one of my texts i panic then if i don't hear from her for a few hours i ..and im not ashamed to admit this ..but I actually wanna go to bed and cry and then i reexamine all our previous texts and try to analyse if ive come across as "too available " or "too many emojis" or im the other end of the spectrum and too "aloof" ...I literally cant take it anymore ..every time i do one thing someone tells me im doing it wrong and should do the opposite thing.. i feel its this one big exhausting game / code and its making me miserable when i should be happy ..can anyone help me out how to manage this ..im starting to feel i was happier when i was on my own ...i feel phones can literally can literally make the start of relationships actual nightmares for people with anxiety Any help how i can beat this???