Thread: Mens Health - Genital Issue

Mens Health - Genital Issue

Hello and thank you for reading

Im a 37 year old male that always practices safe sex ..

I noticed on the tip of my penis next to the opening a small dark reddish mark appear which hasnt been there until recently.Sort of a birth mark colour. I'm wondering if anyone has had something similar. Excuse the description but I did recieve some oral sex recently and was wondering if that may cause bruising maybe ? I very stupidly googled and the big C appeared (very upset with myself I googled)

Thank you for you time in reading this

Mark
    Last edited by bubo_strix; 07-02-20 at 22:42.

Genital Issue

Hello and thank you for reading

Im a 37 year old male that always practices safe sex ..

I noticed on the tip of my penis next to the opening a small dark reddish mark appear which hasnt been there until recently.Sort of a birth mark colour. I'm wondering if anyone has had something similar. Excuse the description but I did recieve some oral sex recently and was wondering if that may cause bruising maybe ? I very stupidly googled and the big C appeared (very upset with myself I googled)

Thank you for you time in reading this

Mark

Re: Mens Health - Genital Issue

Hi,

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Mens Health - Genital Issue

A dot on the tip of your knob could be anything. Most likely nothing. As you age you can get 'cherry angiomas' which appear anywhere and look like a small red pin-prick, it might look darker on your glans. Skin cancer will normally have uneven edges and grow in size, then they're syphilis sores, genital wart - and all kinds of things. I'd watch it for a week or so - and if it doesn't clear up head to the urologist, drop your drawers and have him take a look. Unfortunately no one can tell you for sure one way or other from a thread like this.

Thread Information