Soo, just a little update!

I've been living in Germany for a few months now. Looking forward to some warmer weather tbh! Getting rather sick of all the snow and ice here. I've settled in okayish? I've made a few friends in and out of work, I found a therapist here and setting up a gp also!

Things have been a mix bag. My heart worries are nearly gone, I get moments but I remind myself that there's a million things it can be. Acid reflux, me over breathing, just anixety etc etc. I do my best to breath through those moments and remind myself that I've had these fears for awhile yet in still kicking ! I've slowly started to jog again. Wanting to get to full level of fitness again. It's not even easy but I'm working on it !

I had a sinus infection for nearly two months straight but think I'm finally coming out of it! I'm still suffering with rather hard headache but again remind myself that there's a number of factors to why. Weather/environment pressue, not drinking enough water, stress, etc etc. That it doesn't mean some deadly Illness

So while I've mainly been doing well with my ha, I'm trying to be more responsible with my thoughts. Like not let my mind to be to overtaken with fear.

Sadly there has been a down point, about three weeks ago I had the start psychosis epsoide. It came on so slowly but also so suddenly? I could hear those little mumbling voices building up but I didn't focus on it to much, thinking it was a anixety filled mind and a downer on my self confidence. Let's just say it went from a mumbling voice to so much more. My boyfriend had to deal with a awful out night when everything came to a head and I really lost it I was so over taken with it. (I often feel to embrassed to post those details here, I still fear judgment.)

Lucky with my new therapist-- and old one have really been a support to me. I'm slowly, coming around from it. It's left me mentally exhausted. Everyone around me and everyone back home have been so understanding but I'm really struggling with it still myself - but I'm trying to remind myself I always come around from it in the end. I'm still so glad I put the chance and moved, even though things have been hard.

Hope everyone is doing okay here ❤️