Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Pain In Side of Ribs - Could It Be Pulmonary Embolism?

Re: I Can't Stop Worrying About Pulmonary Embolisms? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Yes she’s fine, thank you! Kids are so very resilient and brave. They really teach you a thing or two about life! I’d be refusing to get out of bed, and she’s just pootling along only using one arm like nothing had happened.

I get those stinging pains in my stomach sometimes when I’ve eaten too much cheese! So yes it’s probably your ibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I wish I had kids power of just getting on with things, the power of being a child! Yeah, I got it today after I had a large brunch, it left me full, stinging or sharp stinging pains that were like shocks, but it settles down later. Going the doctor tomorrow, mum is getting checked first, and because of everything thats happened, I'm going to get a check up as well, at least for my sanity lol!

Unfortunately I don't think the police are going to do much about this situation but give the person a warning, which has me a little stressed as she is a highly unstable individual who is on heavy drugs, and this was all over my mum confronting her about trying to steal our neighbours dog, as she caught her out the window grabbing the dog and that is how this all happened unfortunately.

But I'm holding it together for my mum's sake at the moment, beside the aches and pains, some on/off palpitations yesterday and today, and the stinging pains I had in my stomach, I'm okay, but just need to get everything under control and relaxed. This didn't help my anxiety, but mum and myself are seeing our doctors tomorrow, so we can go from after there.

Thanks Scass x

---------- Post added at 03:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

I took my temperature and it was 96.6, which is low, it's late at night and very tired, should I be worried about it being at that? I've been very worried about Sepsis lately, and I'm really panicky at the moment.

My heart rate went from palpitations earlier today, to back down to almost the 50's tonight, but seems to jump a bit, up and down so that is stressing me, I'm also getting pinching pains in back of left leg and in left arm.

My stomach is gurgling so loud too, some stinging/needle like pains or electrical shocks sensations something like that. Feeling little tight chested or restricted too.

Sorry, I'm very freaked out by all these symptoms, and panicking about mini strokes, strokes, other things brought on, and my stress levels are through the roof, can't sleep properly either.

It's a lot I know, but I'm feeling very confused and upset and also want to know what's wrong with me?
    Last edited by mischamoonlight; 03-09-18 at 00:27.

Doctor said my heart and blood pressure are fine, I also explained about my low temperature at night, she said I need to stop taking my temperature all the time.

I showed her my bald spot on the front of my hair, she said it looks like alopecia, and gave me very strong steroid cream to put on it? Not sure what that does, but gave me a 8 week course of it and if it doesn't help then she'll send me to a dermatologist.

That was generally what happened. My mum was also okay, blood pressure a little high hut was going down, and gave her some medication to help with the stomach unease as well.

So that is what happened with our doctors, and just try g to get back to normal would be great now, but we're starting to get harassed with loud music and noise, sniggering and such. So we've been in touch with the landlords, so hopefully something may be done but still quite stressful situation.

I'm worrying about my temperature again, my doctor didn't take my temperature, she only told me to stop taking mine all the time.

But when I took it tonight, just now, it went down as low as 96.2, which is frighteningly low isn't it?

Should I be worried about this? Is it normal? Is it the beta blockers? It isn't an infection or Sepsis is it?

No it’s not frighteningly low. But it does show a pattern that at night your temperature goes lower. That’s quite normal, people get lower temperatures at night.

No it’s not frighteningly low. But it does show a pattern that at night your temperature goes lower. That’s quite normal, people get lower temperatures at night.

I know, I tend to write everything down in my diary, so I follow a pattern. I was feeling very panicky, so I instantly start going over everything again in my head.

I got a cut on my foot from a piece of sharp plastic of some kind, I cleaned it with antiseptic wipes, bandaged, but I know I'll start worrying about Sepsis again because of it, because of the way I've been lately, everything is the absolute worst of the worst thoughts.

Sorry, had a very low day today, feeling in a bit of shock at the whole ordeal and trying to get back to normal or some kind.

That’s ok, everyone has low days and you’ve had a shock. Just try not to fall back into the constant checking cycle.

My partner is a carpenter and comes home with a new cut every day it seems. Sometimes I barely think he washes them! Don’t get too hung up on a cut, they happen.

That’s ok, everyone has low days and you’ve had a shock. Just try not to fall back into the constant checking cycle.

My partner is a carpenter and comes home with a new cut every day it seems. Sometimes I barely think he washes them! Don’t get too hung up on a cut, they happen.

Yeah, you're right, I'm going to do my best to not set myself back. Thanks Scass!

I've a pain in my lower left side of my stomach, above the hip bone. What causes pain there? Sometimes it feels like a really bad stitch but it isn't a stitch, it pulls sometimes or is like a jabbing.

My thoughts are running away with something being burst, ulcer, hernia or something else maybe?

Had it since yesterday but flared up today, and started feeling chest tightness as well.

What would cause that?

I'm not coping very well, I think I'm going through some sort of psychological shock from the events of the weekend. I feel so disorientated and agitated, slow on reacting to people talking to me or answering and general things like that. Everything seems distant and obscure at the moment like I'm floating out at sea, does that make sense to anyone?

I'm still worrying and stressing about my physical symptoms as well, like that pain I've been getting yesterday and today at the lower side of my left stomach,above my hipbone (can't feel my hipbone sadly lol!) and stinging/needle like pains that happen in different parts of my stomach. Aches and pains, lethargy or feeling jaded. Ups and downs of palpitations (not massively, just a slight raise now and then), worried about infections like Sepsis, or a rise in temperature and things like that. I feel slow, like a snail slow, my brain feels foggy or just off. Everyone keeps saying I seem off, or spaced out, like I'm not with it, and their right, I feel like my head is somewhere else.

I know it was only Monday my doctor checked my blood pressure and heart rate, which was fine.

Just these pains in my lower left side, stomach pains, things like that. Overwhelmingly tired at the moment, even though I'm getting some hours of sleep a night.

Why these symptoms?

---------- Post added 06-09-18 at 01:40 ---------- Previous post was 05-09-18 at 22:15 ----------

My chest has become so tight tonight, feels like something around my throat, feels so restrictive. Causing me a lot of anxiousness and worry.

You know that these symptoms are your anxiety, you have them regularly at night - and during the day! Your chest is often worse at night because you’re panicking.
    The stinging pains are ibs related.

You have been checked over and you are fine physically. Mentally you’ve had a shock and you’re not over it yet. But you need to keep telling yourself that you are ok, and you will be ok.

Try and sleep. Think of something like what you’re wearing tomorrow, or do an a-z of good in your head, or plan the route you might take on a walk. These things will help you sleep & relax.

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information