Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pain In Side of Ribs - Could It Be Pulmonary Embolism?

Re: I Can't Stop Worrying About Pulmonary Embolisms? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    You know that these symptoms are your anxiety, you have them regularly at night - and during the day! Your chest is often worse at night because you’re panicking.
    The stinging pains are ibs related.

You have been checked over and you are fine physically. Mentally you’ve had a shock and you’re not over it yet. But you need to keep telling yourself that you are ok, and you will be ok.

Try and sleep. Think of something like what you’re wearing tomorrow, or do an a-z of good in your head, or plan the route you might take on a walk. These things will help you sleep & relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry Scass, it's like an up and down. I eventually got asleep. I'm going to try to keep focused today and not get upset, just have to keep thoughts away.

Don’t apologise. Just know that these symptoms are anxiety related, there is nothing else wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Don’t apologise. Just know that these symptoms are anxiety related, there is nothing else wrong with you.

Yeah, It's just hard sometimes, well, a lot of the time but I'm working on it. I think it's just going to take longer than I thought, but that's okay, just go at my own pace and take it day by day.

I don't know when it started, maybe in theast couple of weeks but the lower part of my stomach seems bloated or "round", I don't know if that has anything to do with my stomach pains, gas or something else?

I'm making an appointment for next week to see my female doctor for something else, but want to bring this up as well, but because of how I am, I worry it's something cancer related and then I start panicking again.

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 ----------

Okay, I'm starting to freak out, I literally just took my temperature, I've not had a drink or ate for an hour, and my temperature is 95.8??? That's not normal? I'm not cold, what's going on!? Is it Sepsis? Is it something else? I don't understand.

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

It's gone back up to 96.4 but it's going down again. I've no idea why it would go so low and frightened it will again... My brain is going to explode. My bones are aching, everything is tender, I'm exhausted mentally and physically, completely and utterly depression has set in and is rooted. And I now have alopecia which is making me cry looking at this small bald spot that could start getting bigger and go all over my head.

---------- Post added at 02:39 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

It's gone back down to 96.1 now. Could this be Sepsis? I'm sorry I'm panicking, I'm on my own and it's half 2 at night.

I do feel for you. Are you getting help with the anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    I do feel for you. Are you getting help with the anxiety?
    I am, but CBT only covers everything I already aware of, but I've been attending it, but not found it helpful, so requested to see a private therapist instead, so will see if I hear back about that. Unfortunately I can't afford to pay for private sessions with a therapist, far too expensive here.

I know, I'm just not coping very well at this moment, I know a lot of it is my anxiety but sometimes some of the things I get in terms of symptoms and such, exacerbate everything and causes a lot of worry and stress.

I have to say you sound like me and I sympthise with your pain on this. What are you using to measure your temp? It may be fective or you arent measuring properly to get a good reading. If you have been having body temps lower than 95 on a daily basis you would be pretty ill by now as ylud be in yhe start of hylothermia. Also with all the stress and anxiety you are putting youraelf through its tacing your body eapwcially with limited sleep. You are drained and need to try and rest. Dont get me wrong thia is WAY WAY eaaiwr said than done. I had my heart listened to by 3 diffefent gps, had an ECG, all fine, bloods and cholesterol all fine and blood preasure all fine. Can i belive them? Only for a few weeks then the doubt sets in. Ive convinced myself of poisoning, bowel cancer, throat cancer, heart problems (on going) AAA, testicular cancer and more. Infact i have created symptoms of most of the above. When i thought i had bowel cancer I had difficulty going to the toilet, slim stools like they were being cruahed passed a blockage, conatopation, bloating and terrible atomach pain and cramps. Then all vanished when i regained my composure months later. All started because i found a pile.

I hope you can start to feel better. I mean im.writing thia scared to go to aleep and probably like you anticipating the next chest pain and aymptom which iant healthy lr good for the psyche. The brain can create symptoms from.out overthinking and we end up witj a load of psychosymatic symptoms nobody but us can explain.

Im gonna try amd sleep, you ashould to.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDETH View Post
    I have to say you sound like me and I sympthise with your pain on this. What are you using to measure your temp? It may be fective or you arent measuring properly to get a good reading. If you have been having body temps lower than 95 on a daily basis you would be pretty ill by now as ylud be in yhe start of hylothermia. Also with all the stress and anxiety you are putting youraelf through its tacing your body eapwcially with limited sleep. You are drained and need to try and rest. Dont get me wrong thia is WAY WAY eaaiwr said than done. I had my heart listened to by 3 diffefent gps, had an ECG, all fine, bloods and cholesterol all fine and blood preasure all fine. Can i belive them? Only for a few weeks then the doubt sets in. Ive convinced myself of poisoning, bowel cancer, throat cancer, heart problems (on going) AAA, testicular cancer and more. Infact i have created symptoms of most of the above. When i thought i had bowel cancer I had difficulty going to the toilet, slim stools like they were being cruahed passed a blockage, conatopation, bloating and terrible atomach pain and cramps. Then all vanished when i regained my composure months later. All started because i found a pile.

I hope you can start to feel better. I mean im.writing thia scared to go to aleep and probably like you anticipating the next chest pain and aymptom which iant healthy lr good for the psyche. The brain can create symptoms from.out overthinking and we end up witj a load of psychosymatic symptoms nobody but us can explain.

Im gonna try amd sleep, you ashould to.
    Sorry for not replying earlier, just had a very bad night. Thanks for understanding, I'm just a bit of a mess, nd things in my life are just hard at the moment. I'm doing my best to get through it as easy as possible, but it's hard, but I'll keep trying.

I don't know if I should be worried about this, but the last week or so, my bowel movements have been all over the place. I go everyday, but it goes from solid to soft (not watery or loose like just softer). It was an odd colour today as well, like a pale/light yellow/brown (I'd call it a pale beige and slightly on the yellow side). Is that serious that colour?

This concerns me along with the lower part of my stomach looking slightly bloated, I'm just worried about stuff, lots of stuff. I'm not eating differently, I could probably do with drinking more water, so not sure what's going on...

No I wouldn’t worry, it’s likely your ibs.

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information