Hi I'm claire I have suffered with anxiety as long as I can remember but it's got bad over the last few years. I am taking sertraline 50mg and it really helps day to day. I can now go shopping and drive round where I live. What i still have is a massive fear of trains, motorways, dual carriageways and anything that travels fast. It starred after i had a panic attack on the motorway a few years ago. I'm feeling like the worst person in the world at the moment. My grandma sadly passed away. She lived two hours from us. I just couldn't go to her funeral. I tried but I couldn't do it. Most of the family do understand about my anxiety but my brother just doesnt. He thinks it's very selfish of me not to go and he cant get his head round the fact I can go round our local town but cant travel 2 hours away. My mums even said she can see where hes coming from and she doesnt always understand anxiety and all I do is the woe be me attitude and it doesnt wash with her. I'm just feeling like the worst person ever and feel like my grandma will hate me for not been there. I've just let everyone down xx